Vol. 4 Ch. 21 Second Chance

Weiss' POV

Months Later
(A/N: This is just a temporary flash forward)

Father was scolding me in his study and said, "Which is why you are no longer the heiress to the Schnee Dust Company." I took a step back, stunned, and said, "Excuse me?" He replied, "Clearly, the trauma you endured at the Fall of Beacon was too much for you, especially with the unfortunate death of your twin brother. Which is why you've generously revoked your claim to the company and its earnings and passed it on to your brother Whitley." I stared at him, breathing heavily as I digested the news. Then he said, "It's time to wake up and face reality." He turned and left. I took a moment to deal with my emotions and then stepped out into the hall with my fists clenched, calling out to my brother who was moving down the hallway in the opposite direction our father had gone, and I said, "Whitley?!" Turning around with a small smile, he said, "Yes, sister?" Walking to my brother and crossing my arms, I said, "Did you know about this?" Whitley replied, "About what?" I replied, "You never liked Winter. You never liked me. You only ever liked Y/N. But you've been nothing but supportive since the moment I came back." He said, "If being kind to my big sister is some sort of crime, then I suppose I'm guilty."

My eyes widened with realization and I said, "You wanted this to happen." Whitley replied, "It's foolish not to do as Father asks." As he spoke, he leaned forward, his feigned innocent smile changing into a threatening and angry expression. Then he said, "Thanks to that girl that cheated on Y/N, my only real sibling was forced to leave me behind in Atlas! And now he's gone! Father has sent out multiple search parties to look for him. But they found nothing but his jacket, which was torn and covered in blood. My brother and only true sibling is dead! I wish only my sisters had left me, then I'd still have a brother! But no, my brother's gone! I hope you're happy! You deserved this!" I stared at him with a look of hurt and betrayal, and repiled, "I can't believe you." Whitley said, "Don't worry, Weiss. The Schnee family name is in good hands."

Months Earlier In Beacon's Rubble

Your POV

I woke up and noticed that I was still under the rubble. I felt a sudden surge of energy as I used Summoning Glyph to summon a Beowolf. It removed the rubble from me and I activated my Holo-Glasses as I got up. I found both Frostbite and Blizzard lying on the ground and picked them up. I looked at my torn and bloodstained jacket and realized that I would need a new one. I saw that my aura had completely healed my wounds. I took off my jacket and threw it onto the ground. I saw that it was day, so I ran to the safe zone. When I got there, I found Sun and ran up to him. He looked at me and said, "Y/N?! You're alive?" I nodded and said, "Yes. Where's Blake?" He looked down and said, "I saw her run off with some tears in her eyes. I was gonna go after her." I sighed and said, "She probably thinks that I'm dead." Sun nodded and said, "Since you never returned after Blake and Yang did and nobody could find you, everyone assumed that you were dead." I nodded and said, "Makes sense. Mind if I go after Blake with you?" He nodded and said, "Not at all." I smiled and said, "Good. But first, I got to get a new jacket." He chuckled lightly and we walked off.

" He chuckled lightly and we walked off

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.