Chapter 11: Thoughts and A Pillow fight

The following days came into a blur, and Beomgyu really did stuck to his 'knight' charade. He walked Taehyun to his second class (they have first class together), sometimes even volunteers to help the younger if their teacher ever asked him to bring the class' textbooks to the faculty room. He even followed him to the bathroom, which made Beomgyu earn a red handprint on his cheek.

But who could blame him?

He was just concerned about his dormmate's safety. Especially from what happened last week.

Right now, Taehyun was heading to the RB club. And of course a certain someone was with him. And no, it's not a stalker.

Just an overprotective dormmate.

"Geez Tae, how long have you been working out? That slap stung!" Beomgyu hissed, rubbing the spot where Taehyun slapped him.

"Long enough so I can kill you," Taehyun humphed as he gave the older a glare.

"Ha!" Beomgyu laughed. "Kill me you say. You can't even hurt a fly!"

"That's because flies are fast."

"Touche my dear, Touche."

It didn't take long for the two boys to realize that they were now standing in front of the RB club's door. Taehyun brought his attention to the older who was caught staring at the blonde male. Taehyun rose a questioning brow, "What?" the younger asked.

"What?" Beomgyu repeated.

"Don't tell me that you'll stand there until I enter my clubroom?"

"I see no problem in that, Taehyun-ah." the older casually said.

The blonde male sighed. "Look hyung, I really appreciate you walking me to my club but you don't have to worry about me okay? I can handle my sel–"

Beomgyu placed his index finger on top of the younger's lips. Causing Taehyun to stop talking, however though. Beomgyu was quite surprised of how soft the younger's lips were against his finger. He wonders if it would feel the same if he crashes his lips against it— Oh stop these unnecessary thoughts Choi Beomgyu!

"Hush sweetcheeks. Just let this noble knight do his job in protecting his duke."

Taehyun let out a defeated sigh. "You really stuck to your knightly charade, didn't you?" 

"Of course I did," Beomgyu said in a matter-a-fact tone.

"Alright then," Taehyun gave in, spinning his body around to face the older completely. "Bye hyung, and thanks again for walking me here," the older smiled and ruffled Taehyun's blonde hair. 

"Anything for you Taehyun-ah," Beomgyu chuckled. "You should probably head inside now, or else Jaemin might force you to drink that iced americano of his."

"Alright alright. Bye hyung, see ya later," Taehyun waved as he opened the door to the Radio Broadcasting club. The brunette happily returned the gesture, "I'll pick you up when I finish my Art session for today."

Taehyun let out a sigh before shaking his head, he didn't expect his dormmate to be so, protective, of him. I mean, it's not like he hates it when Beomgyu does that. And to be honest, the blonde finds it cute whenever his hyung turns into his overprotective-boyfriend mode. Even if Taehyun isn't really his lover.

But the younger bets, whoever becomes his hyung's lover.

Is surely the luckiest person in the world.

***

Beomgyu let out a sigh, eyes trained on the white yet blank canvas before him. His mind was as blank as the canvas, nothing creative came out from his brain. All he could think of,