Chapter 65: The Bus

Note: I'M BACK!!! OMG I'm so sorry y'all so umm... I shall blame college for this bcs its way more demanding than I thought I'm really sorry😭 and thank you so much for waiting!

-

Turns out Taehyun didn't need to wait long for the school trip, the days went all blury to the memory and before he knew it— Saturday arrived.

"Where the fuck are they?" Beomgyu growled tapping his foot violently against the ground.

It was 6:00 AM and Beomgyu and Taehyun along with other students are now gathered around an area near the busses. Kai and Moh-wa arrived a minute after them, the duo is within their sight glueing their faces on Hyuka's Ipad. Beomgyu doesn't know what they're doing, but due to the fact they were behaving — meant that they're watching anime.

Now the only ones missing were Soobin and Yeonjun, Beomgyu scoffs as he somewhat expected that they'd be late–

"You sound like we're running late," Taehyun sighs, adjusting the strap of his bag. "We leave at seven hyung, we have an hour left."

"But my brother said he'll be here at six!" Beomgyu argued.

"He and Yeonjun-hyung could've been here earlier than us and we didn't notice them," Taehyun reasoned with him. "They're part of the student committee if you've forgotten, it's a must that they're early than most of the students."

"Thank you Taehyun-ah, I ought to think you have a much more comprehensional brain than Beomgyu," said a voice with mild insult.

Soobin was standing behind them, arms on his back and had a very unimpressed look that was pointed at Beomgyu.

"Honestly if you assume that Yeonjun and I are late then you've brought shame upon mother's academy," the older male scoffed, he was wearing a navy blue polo shirt — hem tucked underneath his pants. And an ID pin that had the word 'Committee' printed on it.

Beomgyu narrows his eyes, "Then where were you?"

"I was talking to the bus driver and some of the teachers, Yeonjun's at the nurse's office packing up the first-aid kit," Soobin explains, he then notices Kai and Mo-hwa sitting quietly near a tree — eyes still on the Ipad.

"Have they been like that for awhile?" Soobin asked the two.

"Yeah," Taehyun replies, "Surprisingly they're behaving for once."

"Did they think we can't hear them?" Hyuka whispers.

"Probably," Moh-wa mutters then gasps. "Oh my gosh he's using the shadow summon!"

"Wait! Wait! I haven't seen it!" Hyuka shrieks tapping his phone furiously to rewind the video.

Three older males frowned. "No use talking, they've gone obssesed with their anime show for now."

On cue, Yeonjun arrives at the scene. "Hey guys! Quite early of y'all to come, especially you," he jokes, pointing at Beomgyu who scoffs.

"I have you know being late is a statement," he defends himself.

Soobin give him an eye-roll. "If you consider tardiness a statement then I pity your child. Hopefully they won't get your ability of being late."

Beomgyu scoffs, "Oh yeah? Well I pity your child for being so stuck-up about the time because they got it from their father!"

"At least they'll be in time for every date they go on unlike yours!" Soobin counters, jabbing a finger at Beomgyu.

"You thinm my kid wom't be on time on a date?!" Beomgyu shrieks.