Chapter 32: The Wall That Talks

"Is this it?" Beomgyu asks, voice laced with disgust and disappointment.

The group of five adolescent boys were standing in front of a pink colored mansion that had a huge heart above the entrance. And couples were everywhere; taking pictures, giggling, whispering and kissing each other.

And possibly everything PDA has to offer.

"Uh-huh, why? Were you expecting something else hyung?" Kai asks the brunette.

"Well I dunno... I was expecting something more... bloody? Horrifying? Blood themed stop signs and worn-out props? Not this disgusting pink mansion that looks like a love motel!" Beomgyu snapped, gesturing at the booth-like mansion.

"I sense exaggeration my dear brother." Soobin commented.

"Oh don't tell me you want to go inside?!"

The raven haired male rose a brow, "Have I ever told you that I wanted to?"

"No need, your face says it all."

"Is that so? Then what did it say?"

"I crave Yeonjun's touch."

Soobin stared at his brother before shaking his head, "Ludicrous."

"Ah, that's right, I forgot you had a generous amount of dosage last night." Beomgyu commented.

Yeonjun let out an embarassed cough whilst Soobin looked away, making the brunette's eyes widen in realization of the joke that he made.

"Oh, so you did do something last night– "

"I'm afraid we have come off topic, so shall we venture to the mansion or not?" Soobin asks immediately, trying to avert the conversation.

"I say we go in!" Kai spoke up.

"I say we don't, the place is merely a waste of time," Beomgyu protests. "I'd rather be at a skating rink than a love motel disguised mansion."

"Now now hyung, it doesn't look that bad." Taehyun says.

The older brunette scoffed, "How can a hearty-hearty pinky-pinky lovey-dovey motel-looking mansion that has owey-gooey couples fluttering the place doesn't look that bad? Please, do tell me darling I would gladly hear your explanation."

Taehyun gave him an eye-roll and smacked him on the head.

"Ow! What the– "

"If you spew another question stand still for a fist," Taehyun threatened him.

"Then what about I stand still for your lips instead, hm?" Beomgyu teases, leaning closer to the younger male.

The blonde haired latter rolled his eyes, lifting his index finger and pushed Beomgyu's forehead to remain a safe distance.

"Not gonna happen," Taehyun utters, flicking Beomgyu's forehead.

"Not in a million years."

+×+

"I still can't believe my own brother would even agree to this stupidity! Have you gone insane?!" Beomgyu whined, not caring if people heard him.

"Well if you hadn't began whining then I wouldn't have agreed." Soobin answered who was beside Kai.

Beomgyu clicked his tongue. "Lies, you agreed because your secretary was curious," he muttered under his breath.

"Aw c'mon Beomie-hyung, it's an awesome experience I promise!" Kai jumped in, trying so hard to convince the older male to agree.

"How can you say it's an awesome experience when you haven't even been there yet?" Beomgyu retorted.