Chapter 2

Kai

The sunlight crept into my eyes as I woke up, I always hated these fucking see-through curtains.

My whole room was black, couldn't this be too? No my stepmother couldn't accept a black curtain showing up on the outside of her picture perfect house, like I fucking cared.

I hated the sunlight especially after a hangover. Cliche I know but that was all my night consisted of; fucking girls I didn't care about, getting drunk, and getting high.

I couldn't care less when people pity me and how miserable they think I am because truth be told none of them knew the truth.

*******************************************************

9 hours later,

I'm entering the bar I practically live at and ordered my usual whiskey with light ice, classic but refreshing.

As the cool liquid ran down my throat, I spotted my dealer hitting on some hooker, how ironic. They were talking in a hushed tone so I couldn't really make out what they were saying.

Just as I approached them, she slipped out a knife from her thigh holster and cut off my dealers fingers, couldn't say he didn't deserve it.

He used girls for their body, not saying I don't do the same but I have my reasons.

When I got to her I smirked, this would be my new target I needed one after all this shit I went through today, and every other day of my life, but she didn't offer like the rest of them.

She didn't want to speak to me with a simple "fuck you" she walked out of that door.

I didn't take her as a feisty, playing hard to get bitch.

Walking back to my original seat I approached the bartender asking him "Where's Brooke"

"How the fuck should I know"

"She's your sister, correct me if i'm wrong"

"step*" He corrected me.

"Whatever i'll find her myself" I said clenching my jaw.

As I turned away from him, I tried finding that familiar body, sick I know but I know my targets by their bodies.

I spot Brooke about the same time she spots me. She stumbled over to me "great" I thought "she's drunk".

As bad as I am I would never fuck girls without their sober consent.

Guess i'm in for a nice cold shower.

********************************************
This chapter was short and they will get longer as things progress, but thank you guys so much for reading our book!!
We will post a chapter everyday!!!