𝐼𝒱

...

❝ 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠, ❞

...

It's been a week since Hermione's birthday. The Granger's house has been a bit weird lately; Hermione is angry, Mr. and Mrs. Granger have been more pitiful with her and Mary.

Mary has kept her promise and hasn't taken the necklace since she read the letter. Also, she's been practicing how to change her appearance; changing her hair color to whichever one she wants and trying to change small parts of her body. So far, she's been able to change her arm into a tentacle and scared the shit out of Mrs. and Mr. Granger along with Hermione.

✼ ҉ ✼ ✧・ *✧・゚:*🦋✧・゚: *✧・*✼ ҉✼

''Professor, I'm guessing you didn't come here to just tell me and Hermione are witches and that I'm adopted, am I right?'' Mary asked McGonagall.

''You are correct Ms. Granger. Every time a witch or wizard turns eleven, schools of the wizarding world send acceptance letters to them, for them to assist the school. However, for muggles families are different, since they are muggles and don't know anything about magic being real, a teacher must go inform the family in person for them to believe. I came here to inform you all about Ms. Granger, now that today she turns eleven, Happy Birthday Ms.Granger—'' Said McGonagall which brought a small smile to Hermione and did a nod in form of appreciation,''—however...I got semi-bad news as well. Since you were born on September 19th, is now late for you to begging your first year at Hogwarts since it starts on September 1st, but you can still attend Hogwarts next year, which is not so bad since you will be sharing the same year as your sister..'' McGonagall said with a pitty face looking at Hermoine who had a sad smile on her face.

''It's alright professor, I am honored to be accepted at Hogwarts'' Hermione said to the professor.

''MinProfessor?'' said Mary, getting Minerva's attention

''Yes, dear?''

''C-could you tell me how to get into Beauxbatons?'' she asked hesitantly

'' Well, as I said, for you to get into Beauxbatons would be quite hard since you don't live in France, but you could still do it, sending a letter to the Headmistress; Madam Maxime, she's quite a good woman I think she could help you with all..'' answered Professor McGonagall

''Thank you'' Mary said with a smile on her face.

✼ ҉ ✼ ✧・ *✧・゚:*🦋✧・゚: *✧・*✼ ҉✼

''Please,'' Mary begged dragging out the 'e'

''No. Dear it's France! It's too far away, and it's a whole new language! you won't understand anything..'' said Mrs. Granger for what seemed to be the 100th time.

Right now Mrs. Granger was in the kitchen preparing spaghetti for dinner, while Mary was trying to convince her by letter her send a letter to the Headmistress Madam Maxime, in Beauxbatons so that she could attend when she turns eleven, but it's not the first time she's tried to convince her, during the whole week she hasn't miss one single day—hour, that she's tried to do so, but every time she always gets a 'No', but of course, that only encourages more.