𝒳𝒱

...

❝ 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭— 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡?

...

''Are you sure you can't come?'' asked Draco,

''Yeah, I mean, you do look ghastly,—'' Mary looked at Cass with a glare, ''— but c'mon! It's your first Hogsmeade trip! And not only yours, but ours too!'' Cass exclaims,

Her usual tan skin is pale, her lips looked a bit crusty and their usual cherry redness is now lost, she had big dark eye bags under her eyes, and a couple of her veins could be seen, it was like she was dying. Her whole body felt like it was on fire, and not in a good way. Her hands were shaking, and she felt as if she was being beaten up with hammers on her head and just fell off her broom a million feet.

''Sorry, I feel horrible, but don't worry it's normal,'' Mary says, offering them an assuring smile, '' I always feel like this every month; I feel dizzy, and my head hurts— scratch that, my whole body hurts. I feel like when I'm on my period, but I'm not, and it's just a couple of thousand times worse,'' she explains after seeing both of their confused faces. And now that both Draco and Cassius thought about it; it was true. Every month since they've known Mary she's been looking awful during some days. And it only gets worse one night until a few days later she's back to normal. And that happens every month.

The weekday passed really quickly; they have been doing loads of homework, Quidditch training, and studying. And now, thank Merlin, today was Friday. Friday afternoon. Today two things were going to happen; first, the first Hogsmeade trip of the year, students were dressed casually, their pockets filled with galleons and sickles to buy what they desire in the village. The second was the sleep-over with Fred. Mary had already convinced Cass and Draco to sleepover too, she's got it all sorted. Mrs. Granger sent her a couple of her favorite muggle snacks, which also include spicy snacks and any sort of spicy food she thought would be fun for the boys to try. She had also sent Mary all of her MARVEL movies Mary had. Which means all of the MARVEL movies.

And, although Mary was feeling like utter shit, that won't stop her, she was too excited to cancel it. She's a huge fan of MARVEL, and she can't wait to show something she loves dearly to other people she loves.

They were walking to Hogwarts' gates. Draco and Cassius were trying to convince her to come with them, but she just couldn't, she had to save up her energy for the sleepover. So, she had decided to stay back.

''Fine,'' huffed Draco,

''We'll bring you some chocolate frogs, then'' says Cassius,

''No!'' Mary says quickly,

Draco 'Ah'ed and nodded his head, ''Remember how she feels about those,'' he said to Cassius, he nodded his head as well, and looked over at Mary, ''You do know they're not real frogs right?'' he asked her, sarcasm dripping from his voice with a mischievous smile on his face.

''I know! But they move!'' Mary whined, ''You both know how much I'm in love with chocolate, but the bloody frog moves! I feel like I'm hurting it!'' she crosses her arms in front of her chest and pouts her lips, while Cass and Draco laugh at her.

''Fine, we'll just bring you normal chocolate from Honydukes, then,'' says Draco,

''Thank you!'' she smiles at them,

''Bye!'' they chorused. Mary stayed at the front gates while they went to Filch to give their permission slips.

''Now, remember. '' McGonagall's voice was heard, ''This visits to Hogsmeade village are a privilege. Should your behavior reflect poorly on the school in any way, that privilege shall not be extended again''