𝒳𝐼𝐼𝐼

...

❝ 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬, 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝, 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐠𝐥𝐲, 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤.❞

...

''Okay, for those who are here for the position of seeker, beater, or keeper, get out. We only have one opening spot, and it's for a chaser.'' Informed Marcus Flint, the captain of the Slytherin Quidditch team. He had straight, short, black hair, and dark brown eyes.

There were only 7 people. 3 people left, leaving only 3 boys and Mary to try out for the chaser position. All of them with sports clothing. Mary had high-waisted black leggings, a blue sports bra, an unzipped black sports jacket, and dark blue sneakers, with her purple hair in a high pony-tail, her Firebolt on her left hand.

One of the boys raised his hand, ''Yes?'' asked Marcus pointing to the boy, signaling him to speak, he put his hand down, ''There's a girl here,'' he said pointing to Mary, ''No shit, Sherlock,'' said Mary sarcastically, eyeing the boy and rolling her eyes, ''I heard that,'' he glared at her, ''That's because I said it out loud, and you have ears, '' she spat back, her purple hair turning red,

''Hey!'' Cassius yelled at both of them, making their heads turn to him ''stop it! Yes, she's a girl, and she will be trying out, you have a problem with that?'' he asked the boy, glaring at him, ''Yes. In fact, I do.'' Mary turned to him with a smirk, ''Why? Afraid a girl is going to take the spot? Because you should be.''

The boy looked at her, and smirked, his eyes going all over her body, from her face to her neck, to her breasts, waist, legs, and back to her eyes. He licked his lips, making Mary scowl at him and Cassius was glare at the boy, his fists clenching,

''Okay. Let's start!'' announced Flint. Mary, Cassius, and the boy turn to him, the boy watching her with a smirk still on his face,'' Since they're only 4 of you, we'll separate you. Pucey, Goyle you on the left side of the pitch. Granger and Bole, to the right.'' he instructed. Pucey. That's the boy's name... she thought

Mary and Bole followed the orders and stood alongside each other, on the right side of the pitch, waiting for further instructions, ''Lucian Bole, nice to meet you. It was pretty badass what you told Pucey, there,'' said Bole extending his hand looking at her. She put on a small lip-closed smile and extended to shake his hand, ''Mary Granger, likewise and thank you,'' both of them turned around to look at the Flint, who was now starting to say instructions, ''I'M GOING TO LET THE QUAFFLE GO! ON THE LEFT SIDE, YOU'RE A TEAM, ON THE RIGHT SIDE, YOU'RE ANOTHER TEAM! OUR BEATERS WILL BE THROWING BLUDGERS AT YOU, YOU HAVE TO DODGE THEM, AND OUR KEEPER AND A CHASER WILL BE GUARDING THE HOOPS. YOU NEED TO SCORE THE MOST POINTS FOR YOUR SIDE!'' he instructed before he let the Quaffle go high up in the air.

The 3 boys and Mary flew up in the air. Mary, being the fastest, caught the Quaffle first, quickly going to the left hoops to score, Bole following behind. She noticed the beaters looking at her with a smirk, and she knew what was coming.

From her peripheral vision, she noticed a Bludger coming her way. She quickly dodged it. She was about to go and score until Pucey went after her, so she quickly passed it to Bole, and stopped, She glared at Pucey, and continued going behind Bole, that's until a Bludger kicked him out of his broom, along with the quaffle. Mary gasped audibly and stopped, but quickly went after the Quaffle.