💗welcome to the family🥺

Now they got kids
Kakashi is an obvious bottom
Shinsou is a toddler
And sasuke is just...sasuke
They call kakashi momma crow
Aizawa still teaches class 1-A
Aizawa and kakashi are younger
Kakashi is younger than aizawa
Sasuke and naruto are together

___________

________
And naruto is a shy bean..
____
__

The soft patter of rain hits the windows as Aizawa sits at the island, laptop in front of him, neat stacks of papers around him and a large black mug. He has on his glasses and is typing away on the laptop. 

“Why are you up so early?”

He looks over to see sasuke shuffle into the kitchen. 

“Putting in these grades.”

“You know Momma crow isn’t going to be pleased to see you up this early on your day off.”

Aizawa chuckles at the nickname sasuke has given kakashi.

“I know but I need to put these grades in or my kids who aren’t my kids will have my head.”

Sasuke chuckles as he makes himself a cup of coffee before sitting on the couch, turning the TV on. He goes to the music app, selecting the playlist entitled “The Soul Suite” and hits play. The soulful voice of Teyana Taylor floats into the air. 

“What do you know about this?” Aizawa asks, smiling at Sasuke who smirks. 

“You play this shit all the time.”

He chuckles. Sasuke sips his coffee as he looks at his phone before it dings. 

“I swear...what is up with you goddamn early birds?”

Aizawa raises an eyebrow as he looks back. 

“Who’s texting you at,” Aizawa looks at the time on the stove. “7:15?”

“Naruto.”

“Uzumaki?”

Sasuke nods before looking at Aizawa who’s smirking like the cat who ate the canary. 

“Shut up!” he squeaks, blushing. 

“Does hatake know?”

“No, and don’t tell him!”

“Don’t tell me what?” kakashi asks, making sasuke jump at hearing his voice and Aizawa smirks. 

“Nothing Scarecrow. Good morning.”

Kakashi shuffles over to Aizawa, hugging him from behind as he rests his head on his shoulder blade. 

“Good Morning. Why are you up so early?”

“Grades.”

Kakashi nods before shuffling to the stove and grabs the kettle, filling it with fresh water before putting it back. He turns the stove on before grabbing his Make-out Paradise themed mug. Both sasuke and Aizawa shake their head at the sight of it.

“Don’t judge my mug!”

“I’m going to judge,” sasuke says as he walks into the kitchen, refilling his mug. “Cause it’s ugly.”

“Oh hush.”

Sasuke’s phone lights up, kakashi snatching it away as he looks at the screen. 

“tails,” he reads. “Whose that?”

“None of your business!” Sasuke exclaims with a blush as he snatches his phone away. 

“They’re clearly important if they can text you at 7:30 and you aren’t cursing them to high heavens and threatening to kill them.”

Sasuke blushes as kakashi grins.

“Shouta! Sasuke has a significant other!”

“I do not!”

Aizawa says nothing as he sips his own coffee. 

“Who is it sasuke?”

“None of your business! Dad! Help!”

“kakashi…”

“Shouta, don’t you want to know? Sasuke actually has someone outside of us and the Yamada-Shimura family! Aren’t you curious?”

Aizawa shrugs making kakashi’s eyes narrow. 

“You know who it is! Tell me!”

“That is not my place to tell.”

Sasuke lets out a sigh of relief as kakashi huffs before he gives an evil grin. Aizawa’s eyes widen. 

“Oh, no. Your son is right there. Don’t you dare!”

“I won’t do it if you tell me who it is.”

Aizawa shakes his head, his short manbun flying as he does. 

“kakashi no!”

“Tell me!”

“No!”

Sasuke has no idea what kakashi is threatening Aizawa with but its clearly something cause the man looks horrified and flustered. Kakashi begins to move towards Aizawa who slides off the chair and then sprints down the hall. Kakashi follows, sasuke blinking at seeing his parents take off. He hears a laugh before Aizawa exclaims “hatake!” and then there is a soft moan. He blushes. He sometimes hates having such young parents who can go at it like rabbits. 

“Who is it?” kakashi whispers to Aizawa who is laying on the floor, kakashi straddling him. 

“kakashi I am not telling you.”

“Not even if I wear the set?”

Aizawa bites his bottom lip. As a gag gift, he brought kakashi a lingerie set that came with a matching garter belt and stockings. It was silver and matches his hair. 

“I’ll wear it and take pictures if you tell me.”

Aizawa lets out a soft groan before shaking his head. 

“No, kakashi--as tempting as that offer is--no. It took work to get sasuke comfortable enough with us to even call you Momma crow and me Dad. I’m not going to tell you and don’t you go about pestering sasuke to tell you either.”

Kakashi huffs but nods in understanding. 

“Fine, It’s just...I’m excited for him.”

“I know you are scarecrow,” Aizawa says as he sits up, keeping kakashi in his lap. “But just let him tell you when he’s ready okay?”

Kakashi nods before smiling as Aizawa kisses his forehead. 

“Now, I think I hear the kettle.”

“Oh fuck!” kakashi exclaims before running downstairs, Aizawa chuckling.