we can do it! and watch TV

This is just a lot of sex fr.
[
[
[
[

Whatever program that was currently playing on the tv was being easily ignored by the two men in the living room made of wood, since both were much more preoccupied with each other’s mouths. As they had been for quite a while already…
   “Mmm…” kakashi was clinging to Aizawa’s large shoulders, straddling him on the seat. He moaned softly, deep in his throat, as his husband answered the hungry kiss, letting out a moan of his own.
   Both had no idea for how long they had been making out, but by that time, the aizawa's tie-dye shirt was on the ground, joined by the kakashi’s black tie and shoes.
   When oxygen became an issue, Aizawa pulled away for a moment, looking over to the tv and something caught his eye.
   “Kakashi, it’s almost time for the next episode of the promised neverland to show!” He complained, pushing his husband back slightly. “This’ll have to wait...”
   “But Shhhoutttaa…” kakashi whined against aizawa’s pale skin.
   In all honesty, kakashi was just as interested on watching the show as his husband was – of course he was, it was the promised neverlauhuy6nd! But after spending almost a full hour making out, the fire inside him would be hard to extinguish easily.
   “Can’t we continue?” He whined again, wrapping his arms around aizawa’s broad shoulders and pouting at him.
   aizawa stared at those black eyes, blushing slightly. It was hard to say no to kakashi when he flashed him those pretty ol’ eyes of his. The man sighed, and then thought of something.
   “Ah, I know what we can do!” He said.
   “Yes?” kakashi raised his head, interested and excited.
   “We can do it, while watching it!” aizawa pointed from the sponge to the tv.
   “Do it while watching it…?” kakashi looked back and forth, processing. His mind was slightly hazy, maybe because of excitement, maybe lack of oxygen from their make-out section.
   “Yeah, I take care of the TV and you take care of the rest.” The black haired man smiled, slightly tapping kakashi’s ass with his free hand.
   “Oh, shouta!” The hokage giggled softly. “You always have the best ideas!”
   “I know.” aizawa smiled.
   kakashi pressed one more kiss to Aizawa’s neck before slipping in between his legs. He pulled Aizawa’s shorts down, together with his underwear, revealing that the man was already half hard – not that he hadn’t felt it before.
   kakashi stroked it from the base to the tip, Aizawa’s dick was huge, and it was thick, almost too much for kakashi’s thin fingers to wrap around. He felt his body get warmer with need and desire, making him tingle. While still stroking Aizawa, kakashi stuck his fingers inside his mouth, coating them in a maybe exaggerated amount of saliva. Feeling satisfied with it – and also a bit impatient – he pushed his fingers pass his tight opening, shivering slightly and letting out a soft groan.
   He pressed his lips against Aizawa’s dick, kissing it, licking the pre cum that started forming on the tip, before wrapping his lips around it. Kakashi sucked softly on the head, humming, knowing that it would get a reaction out of his husband. Aizawa let out a low moan, but his attention was still focused on the tv.
   kakashi expected that. He pushed Aizawa’s cock deeper down his throat – he was always happy with the fact that he had no gag reflex – and started to suck. The man reacted, moving his hips in a lazy thrusting motion. Kakashi felt a shiver run down his back as Aizawa’s dick poked the back of his throat, and it only made him suck harder; in the meantime, his fingers worked on his opening, stretching himself with one, then two, then three fingers.
    “And now! Get ready for a new episode of The promised neverland!” The voice of the announcer on the tv pulled the sponge out of his concentration.
   “Hah… Ah, kakashi, the episode is starting.” Aizawa said.
   kakashi pulled away with a soft “pop”, licking his lips as Aizawa’s taste still lingered on his tongue. He got up, kicking off his underwear and climbing on Aizawa’s lap.
   “Come on, come on…!” The oldest repeated.
   “Hold on…” Kakashi chuckled at his husband's impatience, while lining himself with Aizawa’s hard on. He lowered his hips, it wasn’t difficult to adjust to Aizawa’s girth, after all, kakashi was a good at fingering himself, but he liked the feeling of his husband slowly pressing against him, till it was all the way inside.
   The hatake felt fingers falling on his waist and smiled, rolling his hips ever so slightly, what helped push Aizawa deeper. He let out a soft moan, shaking with the feeling of being stretched by his husband again. The big fingers pressed harder on his waist and pulled him down.
   “Ah!” kakashi let out a loud moan, feeling Aizawa’s dick pushing almost all the way inside, pressing against all the right spots.
   “Shh… It’s starting…!” Aizawa said on his ear, raising the volume of the tv.
   “Mmn…!” Kakashi bit his lip, in order to try and hold back another loud moan as he moved his hips. He felt his legs shaking by the sudden movement; If he moved just right… “Hah…”
   “In the last episode!” The narrator said. “Who had returned to…"
   kakashi tried paying attention to what was happening on the show, he normally didn’t have a problem focusing on two things at the same time, but this time it was being difficult. He tried to find a rhythm to move his hips, one that could work on auto-pilot, but to no avail. It never worked with Aizawa…
   “Ahm…” kakashi couldn’t hold back a low moan, leaning against Aizawa’s large and warm form, laying his head over the other’s shoulder.
   “kakashi…” Aizawa groaned and kakashi opened his eyes, even though all he could see was the flat bottom of the house floor’s. “You can’t… Watch like that…” The hokage smiled and closed his eyes again, noticing how the other was talking in shorter sentences. He could feel the fingers on his waist still holding tightly, while aizawa’s moved underneath him.
   “S-sorry… A-ah!” kakashi muttered, but his voice turned into a moan when Aizawa moved together with him, pressing against that spot once again, brushing it slightly, frustratingly slightly. “T-this – ah – is more c-comfortable… Hmm…!”
   “I’ll tell you what’s going on…” aizawa huffed.
   “P-please…” The hatake panted.
   As he continued, slowly quickening his pace, moving his hips back and forth, feeling aizawa’s dick going pushing against that spot again and again, kakashu listened as his husband told of what was going on in the episode. --------, -------’- -------- --- ----------- -- --------- ---- ----… He wasn’t actually hearing it.
   kakahi moaned, feeling as aizawa thrusted back against him, arms wrapped around him as if to keep him from moving too much, so that the kakashi didn’t get between him and the TV screen.
   The man squirmed in place, his hands resting on his husband's strong tights, as he tried finding a new rhythm against aizawa’s tight hold. He liked it really, when aizawa held him like that, his thick arms were so warm and strong, it always felt so good.
   aizawa’s voice pushed away the fog of pleasure surrounding kakashi’s brain as it grew once again.
   “Oh, no…!”
   “W-what?” SpongeBob blinked.
   “----- --- -- -------…!”
   “O-oh man…” Was all the man manage to say, before he lost grip on what was happening again.
   They continued like that, with Patrick telling SpongeBob about --- --- --- ------ ---- -- --' Ray -- --- --- ----- -- ---------, --- --- ---- ---- ----- ------- -- ----, --- ----- ---- -------- ----, --- --.
   While kakashi continued rocking up and down on the hero’s lap, not noticing how aizawa had stopped telling him what was being shown on TV. He could barely hear the narrator, or any of the people on the screen, but he forced himself to focus on both things at the same time.
   Emma and ray were discussing that one of them wanted to eat something, while the other pointed out he couldn’t, because of his teeth. Aizawa pushed against kakashi, his hard cock going even deeper, pressing against the sponge’s prostate and staying there for a bit, forcing him to hold back a loud moan. Ray and Emma struggle as they cannot find a ----, ------ back is aching today, so how can he go after Ray without a cane?! Kakashi instinctively wiggles his hips around, knowing that it felt good for both of them, hearing aizawa moan against his ear. Kakashi quickened his pace, laying over aizawa’s bigger form as the hero panted against his naked shoulders. “Fuck, k-kakashi…!” Aizawa groaned, fingers digging on kakashi’s sides and pulling him down, slamming their hips together.
   “Ahmm…!” kakashi moaned, not having to care about holding back his noises anymore. And, with a loud cry, the sponge reached his climax, strings of cum falling over his legs and chest as he continued moving until the two were spent.
   kakashi laid over aizawa’s large form, both taking the moment to catch their breaths. The only sound was the jingle on the TV while the credits for the episode rolled up.
   “Well...” kakashi panted with a smile. “That was… A cool episode…”
   “Yeah…” aizawa said against his husband's neck, making him shiver slightly at the feeling.
   “Stay tuned!” The announcer’s voice broke the small silence between the two as they caught their breath. “For a new episode as soon as we return from our commercial break!”
   The show was then replaced by a commercial of some kind of shampoo.
   “Cool… Two new episodes!” kakashi smiled breathless.
   “Yeah.” aizawa nodded, tapping his husband’s tight to get the hatake’s attention back to him. “Wanna have another go then