💗the field's empty😩

Aizawa smiles at seeing kakashi enter the study. He walks over to him, draping over his boyfriend’s shoulders as he wraps his arms around him. He kisses his temple before letting out a pleased hum as Aizawa pulls him into his lap. 

“Yes, sweetheart?”

“Are you busy?”

“Not for you.”

Kakashi smiles as he kisses his cheek. He slips his hands under his shirt and Aizawa chuckles.

“kakashi...what are you up to Scarecrow?”

“sasuke is out with naruto, Katsuki is out with denki, and shinsou is by Tenko and Hizashi's for the weekend.”

“Ah, yes,” Aizawa replies, remembering that for once, since they moved in, the kids aren’t home and it’s just them. “The nest is empty.”

Kakashi nods as he kisses on Aizawa’s pulse, the larger man chuckling. He squeezes his butt.

“You want something Kakashi?”

Kakashi looks up at him and nods, Aizawa smirking.

“Words Scarecrow. Words.”

Kakashi whines as he grinds down on Aizawa’s lap, the larger man stilling his hips which makes him whine.

“Shouta!”

“Words Scarecrow. Like you always tell Shinsou: use your words Scarecrow.”

Kakashi shivers. 

“Shouta...Shouta I want you to fuck me. Bury your cock balls deep in me. Press me to the bed and make me sing for you.”

Aizawa hums, pulling kakashi’s head up and dives down, sucking on his pulse. Kakashi moans, head falling back. 

“Shouta...Daddy…”

“Hmm?”

“Please? I’ve been a good boy.”

“Oh you’ve been a very good boy,” Aizawa murmurs, kissing up his neck and to his jaw. “Taking care of the kids, working, being such a good momma crow. Very good boy.”

Kakashi moans as he rolls his hips, feeling his boyfriend’s covered length. He looks at him with pleading black eyes.

“I’m going to finish this report—“

“Shouta!”

“Let me finish Scarecrow,” kakashi nods as Aizawa holds his face. “But while I finish that report, you’re going to go to our room and put on those lacy underwear I got you—stockings and garter belt included—and to be laying on that bed waiting for me. Understand?”

Kakashi nods.

“Words scarecrow.”

“Yes Daddy.”

Aizawa chuckles as he nips kakashi’s earlobe.

“Go.”

Kakashi scrambles out of his lap and the office as Aizawa chuckles, returning to the report at hand.
Kakashi looks in the mirror at the lingerie he has put on. The top is a simple burgundy lace bralette that stands out against his skin. The matching garter belt sits on his waist and is connected to the stockings that cover his strong legs. The underwear is a matching lace thong, the material soft against his skin. He turns, looking back. 

“I should be happy I ain’t a woman,” he murmurs. “Cause aizawa would definitely get me pregnant in this.”

Kakashi moves to the bed, laying down as he lets his arms rest. He should take off the cat ears he has on himself but he thinks Aizawa likes his ears in bed. He has never complained. He loses himself in his thoughts that he doesn’t hear the door open or close. He glances over to see Aizawa leaning against the bedroom doorframe.

“Shouta.”

“Let me see, Scarecrow.”

Kakashi slowly pushes himself up, cover's moving back so Aizawa can see the lingerie on him. His black eyes are eating him and kakashi wonders if this is how women feel in these moments. Just: beautiful, sexy, and a little vulnerable. Aizawa bites his bottom lip and kakashi smiles, happy to know he can make Aizawa respond that way. 

Aizawa walks in, removing his shirt as he walks over. Kakashi looks up as Aizawa stands by the edge of the bed. He crawls over, grasping his sweats. Aizawa nods and kakashi pulls them down, moaning at seeing the heavy cock that springs up. He licks the tip as he looks at Aizawa. Aizawa watches with those pools of black eyes and kakashi wraps his mouth around the tip, tongue swirling around it like a lollipop. He does that for a few moments until Aizawa pushes his head down and kakashi obeys, swallowing the familiar length Down to the base. 

“Good boy,” Aizawa praises and kakashi’s ears flutter. “Pull back.”

Kakashi obeys, pulling back to the tip. Aizawa nods and kakashi repeats the action, lowering his head back down. The blowjob is slow but god if both men aren’t enjoying it. 

“Enough.”

Kakashi whines but pulls off. 

“On your back, knees up.”

He scrambles to the position, looking at Aizawa who kneels, pulling the thong to the side as he licks kakashi’s hole. Kakashi whimpers as Aizawa gives lazy swipes of his tongue.

“Daddy...please...please don’t…”

Aizawa growls, eyes growing darker as he pulls kakashi to the edge, hands on his hips as he thrusts his tongue in. Kakashi arches, moaning loudly as Aizawa tongue fucks him, the wet appendage moving in and out. He squirms as Aizawa holds his hips in place as he nips at his rim, blowing on the wet hole. 

“Shouta! Daddy!”

He gets a growl in response as Aizawa begins to eat his hole. With the expertise of a well-experienced lover, Aizawa works his tongue and fingers in kakashi. The smaller man moans and writhes on the sheets, grabbing at Aizawa’s head. His wrists are caught in a strong grip and he whines, grinding down. He nearly howls as Aizawa pulls back, looking at him with those mischievous devil eyes. 

“Shouta! Shouta please!”

“Please what scarecrow?”

“Fuck me! Breed me! Fill me up with your cum so much it drips out! Make me limp!”

Aizawa growls, yanking kakashi into a sitting position as he stands.

“Scarecrow…”

“Shouta! Please!” kakashi begs, eyes blown wide with lust. Aizawa realises that kakashi has entered into that headspace where all he wants is Aizawa on him and in him. He doesn’t care where, when, or how: just needs to happen now. For a moment, Aizawa’s heart swells at knowing kakashi trusts him enough to just forget the world and let those hero skills disappear. His Scarecrow trusts him. 

“Daddy...daddy please...please…”

“Yes, Scarecrow. I’m coming. How do you want me first?”

“Behind...please?”

“Then get to that position.”

Aizawa lets kakashi go who scrambles to the middle of the bed, chest to the bed and ass up. Aizawa bites his lip.

“Wait,” he says, kakashi looking back with confusion before giving a surprised chirp as he’s pulled from the bed and put on the floor. He looks up and blinks at seeing he’s in front of the full-body mirror they have in the corner of the room. Aizawa is kneeling behind him. 

“I want you to see yourself as I give you what you want, you spoiled scarecrow.”

Kakashi whines as he pushes back, Aizawa chuckling as kakashi grinds on his cock. 

“So greedy.”

Kakashi claws the floor as he looks back with pleading eyes. 

“Don’t worry: I won’t tease any longer.”

Kakashi moans as Aizawa pushes in, breaching his hole as he inches inside slowly. Kakshi looks in the mirror and moans at the sight. Aizawa’s hand is in his hair, other on his waist, a look of love and lust in his eyes. Kakashi moans as he feels Aizawa’s hips against his butt. He squeezes, moaning at how deep his boyfriend is in him. God : he’s so happy Aizawa is his cause he can’t imagine sharing this with anyone else. 

“Ready?”

Kakashi nods as Aizawa pulls out to the tip, holding his hips as he slowly pushes back in. They moan in unison, kakashi clawing the floor as he is filled again. He mewls, arching as Aizawa thrusts into him. He glances up, drooling at the look of Aizawa biting his lip as he thrusts into ’ warmth. He pushes back, Aizawa chuckling as he matches him. 

“Such a greedy boy,” he murmurs. 

“Shouta...Daddy…”

“I know Scarecrow. I know you want more.”

He moans as Aizawa becomes a little rougher, snapping his hips as kakashi claws the floor. 

“Shuta. Shouts. Shouta. ”

“Shit,” Aizawa whispers before hooking an arm around his waist, hand on his throat and pounds up into kakashi. Kakashi moans, looking at the mirror to see himself arched, legs spread, and Aizawa pounding into him. He moans, eyes closing. 

“Don’t close those eyes Scarecrow. I want you to watch.”

He whimpers, opening his eyes back and watches. He whines as Aizawa pulls out, turning him in his lap before pushing back in. Kakashi moans, grabbing Aizawa’s face and kisses him, tongues dancing together in a sloppy kiss as he bounces in his lap. Aizawa breaks the kiss, moving down his neck to nip and suck at his pulse. He moans, head falling back. 

“Shouta...Shouta…”

“Yes?”

“Fuck,” kakashi murmurs, eyes closing as he hugs his neck. “So much….so good.”

Aizawa chuckles as he stands with ease, placing kakashi back on the bed as he pulls out, grabbing a nearby water bottle. He puts it to kakashi's mouth who drinks it. He moves it away, licking away a dribble of water that is running down his chin. 

“Can I try something?”

Kakashi nods, barely processing it as he’s lifted into Aizawa’s arms, his back to his chest, knees hooked under Aizawa’s arms and his hands behind his neck. He blinks as Aizawa pushes into him before gasping as Aizawa is deeper than in any other position they were in. He curses, Aizawa chuckling in his ear as he licks the shell of his ear. 

“Called a full nelson,” he murmurs, bouncing him on his dick as aizawa moans loudly, eyes blown with lust and that coil in his stomach tightening even more as Aizawa hits his prostate with deadly accuracy. “How does it feel Scarecrow?”

“Good…” he moans, barely thinking. “So...good...so...full…”

He chuckles as he becomes rougher, kakashi choking on a scream but moans loudly as he is fucked. 

“Shouta! Shouta! Shouta! Close!”

“How close Scarecrow?”

He moans. 

“Keep...keep doing that...please!”

Aizawa chuckles as he keeps the pace, nipping at kakashi’s neck as he fucks him. The coil snaps, kakashi cumming with a scream as Aizawa chuckles, watching the white liquid spray on the floor. He puts kakashi back on the bed, rolling him onto his back as he pushes back in. Kakashi whimpers, feeling overwhelmed with the sensation of Aizawa’s cock in him now that he has cum. He gasps, arching as Aizawa thrusts, holding his wrists down on the bed as he mouths at his neck and his hips move. 

“S-Shouta!”

He chuckles, the laugh sounding like sin to kakashi as Aizawa fucks him. He feels himself harden, whining as he is bred by his boyfriend. 

“Shit,” Aizawa growls out before snapping his hips, filling kakashi who cums at the feeling of being filled. 

They catch their breath, Aizawa peppering kisses to his face and neck. Aizawa captures his lips, kissing him softly as he holds kakashi close to him. Kakashi basks in the afterglow of their exercise . 

“Bubble bath?”

“Yes, please.”

Aizawa chuckles as he pulls out and kakashi moans. 

“The lingerie held up,” Aizawa says, surprised at himself for not ripping it apart. Lingerie normally does not last.

“Yeah, 'cause you were more interested in fucking me.”

“Oh. Did you not want that?”

“No, I did. I just...god I’m going to be sore.” 

Aizawa chuckles as he goes to draw the bath and clean up.

“Poppa!” 

Aizawa smiles as he catches shinsou, hugging the young boy as he pecks his cheek. 

“Hello, little man. Were you good?”

Shinsou nods with glee as Aizawa looks at Tenko and Hizashi who nod in agreement. 

“Where’s Momma?” shinsou asks. 

“He’s resting. I was a little rough with him while exercising.”

Hizashi chokes as Tenko smirks.

“Poppa! You promised not to hurt Momma again while exercising!” Shinsou scolds, Hizashi having to look away as he tries not to laugh.

“I know but Momma wanted me to use my strength.”

Hizashi loses it, laughing so hard he accidentally activates his quirk. Aizawa quickly erases it as he winks at the stoic man. 

“I need to exercise with Hizashi as well,” Tenko says, Hizashi stopping his laugh as their son Aito turns bright red upon catching on. 

“ Dad!” he hisses, Tenko smirking as he winks at his teen son who shakes his head. “I’m going to my room!”

“Don’t act like you haven’t exercised with kirishima.”

“DAD!”

“Tenko!”

“Good Night aizawa. Hug kakashi for me.”

“Will do. Good Night all!”

“Good Night!” Eri exclaims as she waves, Shinsou waving back as they leave, heading to the car. 

“Alright,” Aizawa says, “We have to get sasuke and Katsuki.”

Shinsou nods as he buckles up, Aizawa getting in the driver’s seat as he pulls off to naruto’s address. He arrives, seeing the couple in the front, sasuke hugging the shy boy. He said something making them both smile. Aizawa honks and they turn, sasuke waving to his dad before kissing naruto and getting in the front seat. Uzumaki waves as they pull off. 

“How is Naruto?”

“He’s good. He asked when the next Sunday dinner was so he can come over.”

“I’m thinking next week.”

Sasuke nods. 

“Where’s momma crow?”

“Poppa was too rough with him while they were exercising!”

Sasuke blinks as Aizawa looks straight ahead. 

“Please tell me you two stayed in your room.”

“Yes, we did.”

“Oh, thank god.”

Aizawa chuckles as he drives. 

“Can you order us some dinner from the usual sushi spot?”

Sasuke nods, opening the app on his phone as he goes about reordering their usual from the spot. They reach in a new neighbourhood and the trio sees Denki and Katsuki in front of an apartment complex. They watch the boys talk before their eyes all widen at seeing the last thing they expected. 

Denki kisses Katsuki. 

On the lips.

Sasuke looks at Aizawa who blinks. 

“Well, then. No one in our household is straight.”

Sasuke snorts before rolling the window down. 

“Pomeranian!”

Katsuki whirls around, eyes wide at seeing his family. He turns as red as a tomato--maybe redder--as he waves to denki and quickly climbs into the car. They wave to denki who blushes but returns it. 

“So,” Aizawa says as he pulls off, headed towards the sushi spot to pick up their order. “You want to tell us something?”

“I...I’m dating denki?”

“About damn time,” sasuke mumbles, earning a kick to the back of his seat and a swat from Aizawa. “Hey! It’s the truth. The two were always pinning for each other!”

“Was not!”

“Dad!”

“Katsuki you kinda were.”

He huffs.

“Wait. You aren’t mad? Or think I’m too young? Or I’ll be distracted?”

“Not at all. I think you know how to keep a balance and if you need help, you know who to ask.”

Katsuki nods, smiling slightly as Aizawa winks at him from the mirror. 

“Alright, let’s get the food!” sasuke exclaims, Aizawa rolling his eyes as he drives.

Kakashi is waiting for them by the door when they reach, sitting on the swinging chair bundled up in a hoodie with one of Aizawa’s hoodie over it. Aizawa shakes his head as Shinsou runs up the stairs to him. 

“Momma!”

"Baby crow!”

He catches him, hugging him before kissing his cheek. 

“Hey, Momma crow.”

“Hello, emo crow.”

Sasuke rolls his eyes as Aizawa shakes his head before kissing kakashi who tiptoes to get the sweet kiss. Katsuki sees the mark on kakashi’s neck and he blinks, tugging on sasuke’s arm. He looks at Katsuki before following his line of sight.

“Exercise,” he whispers. “Wait till you see the limp.”

“Limp?”

“Shut up sasuke!” kakashi scolds, a blush on his face as Aizawa shakes his head. 

“Inside! Dinner will get cold!”

They head inside, the door closing behind them.