2

Ring ring ring!

The sound of the alarm clock ringing from the table beside Jonah's bed. Jonah woke up and looked at his alarm and it is 7 am. His eyes widened and stood up and rushed to wake up the others. "Wake up, we're gonna be late," Jonah slurred as he is tired. Zach groaned and responded by hitting his pillow to Jonah. "Wake up love birds," he said shaking Daniel and Jack. They woke up and looked at the clock. They went to Zach to wake him up, he woke up and they yelled, "We're gonna be late," They rushed to the bathroom and do their bathroom stuff. They took their bags and went downstairs where Pandora is cooking breakfast. "Morning, mom," Jonah greeted his mother and kissed her on the cheek. "Morning, Jonah, Daniel, Jack, and Zach," she greeted everyone individually. "Where's dad?" asked Jonah in which Pandora replied, "At the horse ranch, dropping your pet pegasus," She holds a plate of food and puts it on the table, the boys sat on their chairs. She puts the plates and cutlery and 4 glasses. She puts a jug of water. They ate their breakfast. When they're done, they got their bags and head off to the door. "Make sure to behave, honey," Pandora assured Jonah. "I will," Jonah replied. 

Jack, Daniel, Jonah, and Zach rode with their skateboards. They went to their school, Roade Gleen high for Mythology Children. They stopped and hid their skateboards on the Skateboard aisle. The place where students keep their skateboards. They walked to the school entrance. "Oh hey, you must be new," a female voice can be heard. They looked around but saw no one. The voice revealed itself, she was behind Daniel. She whispered "Boo," everyone flinched and the girl removes its cap, revealing Aarona daughter of Hecate, goddess of Necromancy and witchcraft. Jonah rolled his eyes, "Aarona, we've been here for two years. Stop it," She giggled and said, "I just wanna scare you four, also we have a new student," "I hope it's Attis' daughter," Jack suggested. "Danielle dropped out, honey," she sassed on Jack's suggestion. "Maybe, Iris," Zach said. "We already had Genelyn," Daniel bickered. "I'll talk to you guys later, I'm going to my friends," Aarona walked out of the conversation. "Rude," Daniel scoffed. They walked around the campus, talking when they are approached by a girl named Christina. "Hi, welcome back. How was summer?" asked Christina. "Good, full of archery and protecting the wildlife," Daniel said. "Practicing spells with Aarona," Jonah said. "Hanging out with Daniel after he does his job," Jack said Kissing Daniel on the lips, and finally Zach replied, "Hell, literal hell, but fun, except Grandma," Christina looked at them and said, "Well, Okay? Anyway, classes start at 9, Just checking," Christina is the adopted daughter of Hestia. The virgin goddess of the hearth, home, architecture, domesticity, family, and the state. She is focused on the task of school and never has any relationships with anyone. Jonah rolled his eyes and said, "Christina, where's the fine arts classroom?" "Room 25, There's a new teacher called Sir. Hephaestus," Christina replied. Jonah thanked her and the four walked to the classroom.