1

Running. That was the only thing that Zach could think of at the moment. He hid behind a tree, he was breathing uncontrollably. Adrenaline was over him. He tried to hide his face but it was too obvious, They are going in his direction. "Get the gem!" commanded Cerise to her cult. Zach wanted to fight back, but hesitantly he runs away. The rain was heavy and the soil creates mud. It was a challenge for Zach, not only he has to make a run for his life, but the mud is slowing him down. He ran and ran what he felt like hours. He lost sight of them. Then he heard a scream that scared the hell out of him.

But let's not jump right and start from the beginning.

At Herron's residence, Zach slept peacefully at his bed. Around him were animals from the underworld. Yes, the underworld. Zach is one of the children of Hades and Persephone, the king and queen of the underworld. He loves his job of keeping the people safe in the underworld. He was sleeping well until "Rise and shine, Zach!" Reese yelled at Zach's ear. Zach response by groaning. Reese pouted and reached the curtains and opened them. The rays of sunlight hit his face. He covered his face with his hand. "Reese, give me time," he whined. "Zach, mom told me to wake you up," she said while tugging his blanket. Zach tugged his blanket but released it because he was too tired. He was tired from yesterday's work. He has to take care of Cerberus, the three-headed dog, and his loyal pet. "Zach! Breakfast is ready!" yelled Persephone. Zach slowly got up and Reese left the room. Zach went to the bathroom and shower. He got dressed and pack his stuff to go to his friend Jonah's house. He went down and saw his two siblings Reese and Ryan talking to each other while his mom was cooking breakfast. "Hi mom, where's dad?" Zach asked his mom. She looks at him and said, "Your dad, taking care of the souls of the underworld," He added "I'm going to Jonah's place. I'll go to school tomorrow with him," "Make sure to pack your extra clothes, honey," she replied "I will," Zach said and left the house.

Zach went to Jonah's mansion. Jonah lives at the mansion that his father Epimetheus and his mother Pandora lived. He knocked at their mansion gate. There stood Epimetheus. "Hi Epimetheus, I just want to see Jonah, is he there?" Zach asked, "Sure, he's at his room with his friends," He said with a smirk, he was hinting at Jack and Daniel's relationship. Zach just rolled his eyes and entered the mansion. 

Zach went to Jonah's room, he opened the door. He saw Jonah, Jack, and Daniel waiting. Zach sat down and let go of his bag. "So, are you guys ready for Gleen?" Jack asked the three. "Yeah, Gleen. The school for mythology children," Daniel groaned. He winked at Jack and started flirting with him. That's Daniel's bad habit, in fact, everyone has a bad habit. 

Jonah makes spells and potions and punishes the people who pissed him off. Since he's the son of Pandora and Epimetheus. He's smart and wise but curious because of Pandora.

Jack is ill-tempered. He's the son of Zeus and Eurynome. He can control thunder like his father and water like his mother. He uses those powers to hurt those who are hurting his lover and his friends. But he can be a little reckless. 

Daniel flirts with a lot of boys and girls but doesn't end up having sex with them. Adopted son of Artemis, he protects his virginity and learns how to defend with a bow and arrow. He protects animals, people who are needy and helpless. 

And finally, Zach is sarcastic and overprotective. He's also stubborn. As Hades and Persephone's eldest son, working at the underworld was hard for him. 

"Daniel, no flirting. Do you want to lose your virginity to Jack?" Jonah nagged at Daniel, reading a spellbook that Aarona gave him. Jack chuckled and kissed Daniel on the cheeks. Daniel smiled at him and whispered "I love you," Zach stood up and asked them "Why are you guys hate Gleen? We're all accepted," "It's just all stereotypical, like Aphrodite's child will be lustful, Ares' child will be violent. I mean, we're different. Well, Daniel's different because he's flirty to everyone." Jack said. Zach raised an eyebrow and asked, "So?" "everyone's a cliche," Jonah said to Daniel's statement. "Well, we're going tomorrow. I hope we last long," Jack said. Then a horse's neigh was heard by the four. A pegasus came flying into Jonah's room. Jonah pet him on the back and said "Miles, good boy. you can fly," "Jonah, your pet is going to miss you," Zach said. Jonah pouted and looked at his pet which is pouting as well. "yeah, we're going to have dorms and I'm going to miss him," He said caressing his fur. He got that horse from his mother for his 12th birthday. Jonah laid on his bed and closed his eyes. The rest are confused, they shrugged and laid down on the floor and closed their eyes as well.

End