4

"Hi Zachy," Kay said, hugging her friend. Kay, daughter of Erebos the primordial god of darkness, and Nyx, the goddess of shadows. "Hey, Kay, nice to meet you," Zach said. Jack and Jonah looked at Gabbie with a dirty look. "Why are you guys looking at her like that?" asked Kay. Jonah replied "well,"

Gabriela is a trickster to her friends. Daughter of Apollo and Coronis, she tends to be sarcastic, snarky, and always ditching when her classmates get into trouble and she wants nothing to do with them. 

Flashback ( 3 years ago)

Jonah was up the tree making his treehouse for their Hangout. Jack was not helping at all while Gabbie looked annoyed because she wanted to go to Christina's birthday party but they said no. Jack is sitting on a chair drinking lemonade while Jonah builds the final touches before placing the 4th wall. Gabbie sat down and looked at both Jonah and jack for making her life miserable.

"You know, you two could help me," Jonah suggested pointing at both Jack and Gabbie. "I've been helping since 7 am, Now I'm relaxing," Jack replied, adjusting his position. Gabbie rolled her eyes. Jack ordered "Hey pour me some lemonade, would ya," Gabbie took the jug of lemonade, pour it into the glass, took the straw, and throwing the lemonade at Jack.

"What was that for?" asked the already drenched Jack, "For making me miss Christina's birthday party," she replied, "Yeah well, Jonah and I got you this time, doesn't it?" Jack stood up and gave the dirty look at her. Gabbie walked away but Jack stopped him saying "Don't touch the power saw," "Gabbie, just go get me some more screws from the garage," Jonah ordered. "You guys make me sick," Gabbie added and walked away from the backyard.

"Alright, Jack come up here. I think we're ready to up the fourth wall," Jonah gladly said. Jack whined, " I hate exerting energy," He climbed the tree and looked at Jonah, "Hey what time is it?" "5:15" Jonah replied. "Alright, we have to get this thing finished. I have to go to the skatepark to meet my friends," "We're not, we're almost there, here grab my arm," Jonah reached his hand and lift Jack onto the house.

"Alright, how do we put the fourth wall up?" asked Jack, Jonah replied "Easy, I got it all right. See we just pull in this rope, and it swings up in place, and we screw it in," He explained to Jack. They pulled the rope, and the wood swung up in a place as Jonah predicted. "Jack, don't let it go," Jonah said and screwed the corners of the wall. They checked if the walls are sturdy, and it works.

"Solid," Jack said, "Five-inch Titanium screws," Jonah replied, "So, we're done?" Asked Jack. Jonah nodded and said, "yeah, let's call it a day and-" he went to the door and was blocked. There was no door, just a drawing of it. Jack didn't realize it. "Jack," "What?" Jack asked, "where's the door hole?" Jonah asked sternly, "Goes right there, see I drew it with a magic marker," he pointed to the drawing. Jonah annoyingly stated, "You were supposed to cut it out with a power saw," "Dude I'm gonna," Jack said, "Oh really?" Jonah asked "Yes," Jack replied "Then go get the power saw," Jonah ordered. Jack walked away and was blocked by the wall.

Jack looked confused, there was no way out. he looked everywhere. "I see the problem," Jack realized, "Oh, Do ya?!" Jonah spat out those words on the stupid Jack. Jack sighed "Look, how do we get out of here?" Jonah saw the small window and shouts "Gabbie? Gabbie?" He saw Gabbie holding a box of screws and shouts, "Gabbie! Gabbie!" "Calm down, I'm bringing your screws," Gabbie replied. "No no no no, I need you to bring me up the saw," jonah ordered "Why?" she asked in confusion. "Cause Jack forgot to cut the door, so we're trapped in here," Gabbie smiled and said, "Wow, I've been waiting for this,"

"Gabbie, Just hand us up the saw, right now," Jack sternly said, "I'm gonna miss my hang out,"

"Sorry, since you guys make me miss Christina's birthday party. No skatepark for you," Gabbie pouted at their faces, "Gabbie, you bring up that saw right now," Jonah said, Gabbie think and said, "No, I'm gonna get a snow cone," She walked away leaving the two boys trapped inside the treehouse.

Jonah: Gabbie

Jack: Gabbie!

Jonah: Gabbie!

Jack: Gabbie!

Jonah: Gabbie!

Jack: Gabbie! At- hey

Jonah: Gabbie!

Jack: At least bring me a snow con!

Jonah: Cone!

Jack: Whatever,

Jonah: Gabbie!

Jack: Gabbie!

End of flashback

Everyone laughed at the blunder.  "Wow, Gabbie I didn't know Jack and Jonah were trapped," Zach said. Gabbie replied, "They cried out my name until Epimetheus helped them. They were babies," Jonah blushed and Jack hid behind Daniel.