7

Three weeks went by, and students were reported missing. 7 to be exact. Tatum, Zach, and Daniel are in charge of guarding the gates. Tatum is the daughter of Heracles and Megara, she is strong and athletic like Ares but boastful like her father and sassy like Megara. The three waited for any suspected enemies. Daniel heard rustling in the bushes and some muffled whispers. Daniel stood up and went in the direction of the muffled voices. Daniel opened the bushes but saw nothing. Then he felt two female hands straining him, trying to shut him up. Daniel bit her hand which she let out a scream. 

Zach and Tate went to help Daniel. The girl held her mask and revealed her face. Cerise. "Cerise?" Asked Tate. Cerise saw a mark of a smiling maks embedded in Tatum's hand. She smirked and held Tate's hand. She punched Cerise, which pissed off Cerise. She took her mirror and yelled "Mirror shine!" Tatum laid on the ground, passing out and weak. Zach tried to let go of Cerise and tried to get the mirror, "Mirror shine!" This time Zach was struck by the spell. Daniel took Zach's sword and fought Cerise who was holding her dagger. 

Cerise parries and jumps over and tackled Daniel, He kicked her and ran away trying to get help. Cerise smirked and threw the dagger straight to Daniel, piercing his heart, Daniel's eyes widened as the blade pierced through his heart. His mouth opened, trying to gasp some air, he slowly in his knees, and laid on the ground, blood spilling everywhere, he closed his eyes and stopped breathing, meaning he's dead.

Cerise took Tatum's body and went to a portal to where the portal of Cronus was placed. Jonah, Corbyn, and Jack went to check the three, they saw Zach and Daniel's body, but not Tatum's. They saw Zach's body was normal but Daniel's was worse. "Daniel? Daniel!" Jack approached the lifeless body and saw the dagger that punctured Daniel's heart. Jack was horrified at the scene. Corbyn checked Zach's pulse, "He's breathing," "But Daniel's not!" Jack wailed. Jack broke down in tears, mourning Daniel. Jonah said "I'm going to call the paramedics and Artemis and Persephone," 

Jonah dialed the number of the paramedics and Persephone's number.

Persephone: Hello?

Jonah: Persephone, your son Zach was lying on the ground with Daniel.

Persephone: Is he breathing?

Jonah: Yes, but not Daniel.

Persephone: What happened to him?

Jonah: I don't know, Jack found him dead, with a dagger punctured in his heart. 

Persephone: I'm calling Artemis.

Persephone dialed Artemis's number and called her. 

 Artemis: Persephone?

Persephone: we need to go to the hospital.

Artemis: Why?

Persephone: Your son, he's been punctured with a dagger, through his heart!