6

After Zach got treated at the school clinic, he went to his dorm room whom he is sharing with Daniel, Jack, Jonah, and Corbyn. He entered the room and saw no one but Corbyn. "Hey," greeted Corbyn with humble beginnings. "Hey, nice to see you. Guess I'm your roommate?" Zach asked, Corbyn nodded. Zach went to his assigned place at the dormitory.

After three days

Zach and Corbyn were walking around the halls when suddenly a horse barged into the school. The horse trampled a lot of students including Zach. Gabriela and Franny held the horse's leash. They calmed the horse down and saw a necklace that looks like Jordan's. "Help!" Ara, daughter of Ares yelled, "My brother Jordan was abducted!" This caused mass panic. Everyone was hysterical, everyone was panicking, some are screaming, others have panic attacks.

Charon, the head principal went to the hallway. "SILENCE!" silence was heard. "What is going on? Villan?" "Sir, me and my brother Jordan was riding our horses when suddenly, a group of guys wearing black tackled me, and Jordan was taken," Ara affirmed "One of the guys checked my neck to see something," Charon announced "Everyone, to the grand hall," 

Every student was sent to the grand hall where meetings would be placed. "Everyone, may I have your attention please," Athena asked the students "Thank you. Now as you all know, One of your students has been abducted, which means," She looked at the painting of Cronus hanging on the walls. "The war," Everyone gasped at Athena "Miss Athena, what do you mean by 'the war'?" asked Skylar asked 

"Long ago, Cronus, Erebus, and Eris creating the war. Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades fought the three and banish them. Erebus was trapped in an hourglass, Eris was trapped inside a mirror, while Cronus was locked in a portal far away from the states," Athena added "To keep those three from ever surface, the gods made marks on their offspring, the marks consist Advarice or greed, Death, Purity, Pride, Envy, Lust, Wrath, Protection, Strength, Wisdom, and Charisma. If those eleven gems were captured and were use to open the portal, we are doom," Athena assented. 

Everyone is now afraid. What will happen to Jordan? Who will be next? Is this too much for the school to handle?

Find out in Destiny.