Chapter 23: Bust/ Burn Notice

My mom and sisters woke up the next morning to get ready for work. Soon after that we followed suit behind them. George and Roger came into the house at the same time. One stayed in the kitchen with coffee as he greeted everyone. Mike heads upstairs for a shower because he is sweaty from running.

 The team set our table. I put our things on the kitchen island. Mommy is still cooking breakfast for us to eat. Soon after that Roger is back in the kitchen. He gave Pumpkin Pie a proper greeting with a passionate kiss.

Breakfast is served promptly at 8:00 Am. everyone dished out their own food to eat. The team and George took their assigned seats between the table and island. Mike and I sat down on the couch. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sink.

Moments after that we grabbed our stuff to mentioned our goodbyes to each other. Some of us were on the same mission that day because it is a bust.  Finally I am wearing my very own FBI vest just like the one my parents and brothers do. George, Roo, and the SWAT team were our back up. The other members of our family were out on their missions.

Guns are drawn as we enter the building saying FBI  put your hands up over your heads. My parents, brother, and I start shooting. Everyone else is in the surveillance van listening with radios in their hands. I am good guys. Please stop worrying about me. I replied to them.

The bad guys gave me a run for my money I handcuffed only one of them. Our parents looked at Levi concerned for me.  I am out of breath. Roger came over to my side.   You guys are good here so I am going to take her home. At the moment she is in a lot of pain right now, Roger told him. As my other brother is panicking in the van attempting to get me. Both of us walked over to his trunk to get into it together.

 A few minutes after that we pulled up into our driveway that afternoon. He opens the door in order for us to go inside the house. Snack time only for me to take my meds. I changed into some home clothes. We are in Mike’s room as I drifted off.

Meanwhile back at the bust our bad guys are handcuffed. Their Miranda rights are being read to them. Daddy takes them downtown to the station.  Everyone else on that bust with me head over to Hector’s in order  to get lunch. The others three are also wrapping up their missions.

 “The boy scout was here right. Where is he now?” Roo asked. He went home with Tia, mom answered him.  “What happened to her this time?” he stated. She couldn’t breathe and Mike didn’t want her to be here sick and in pain, she told him. Earlier I was trying to get through to her but there was no answer.

The team and George arrived home from work at the same time that evening. All of them exchanged greetings to each other. George went straight to his place. Soon after that Roo headed upstairs to cheek on me. John come on in, Mike told him. “How is she feeling now?” he asked. “Rookie’s feeling a lot better, Roger replied.” Before leaving the room Roo kissed my cheek.