Chapter 56: Disneyland part 2

Dad and mom wrapped up their missions. Graceland bound for them. They pulled into our driveway to park their cars. Both of them entered the house together. Soon after that my other brother joined our parents.

Lunch is promptly served at 12:00 pm. everyone else dished out their food to eat. The remainder of our team sat down around the table. Meanwhile we brought food and sat with each other. We ate together like one big happy family. Seconds later the rest of us threw away our trash in the bin. After Mom, dad, and the guys put their dirty dishes in our sinks.

Once lunch is finished our fun went on that afternoon. The group of us enjoyed more rides in Disneyland. Later on we walked around to take some pictures. Before you know it we were back heading back to the parking lot.

Soon after that we went home. All the cars and truck pulled into the driveway. Pumpkin Pie opened our front door. The guys being total gentlemen allowed us to enter the house first then closed the door behind us. I went upstairs to take a quick bath to change.

George and the girls went straight to his place. My sister went into their room. I followed Pumpkin Pie and sat down on her bed. You wanted to make Roger a dad and go to Disneyland all in the same mission. Exposing daddy as Odin must've been fun. "Of course it was but we had found out that he was a rat," she answered me.

Remember the whole Jangles stabbing him story. "Yeah I do Pumpkin Pie," I told her." During that hospital stay he confined in me and confessed his intention for being here. The next day he checked himself out disobeying medical orders to mend things with me, she stated. History repeats itself a season and a half later this time I was going after Sid.

He showed up to foil that plan in pain and all of course I wasn't so nice with him. I pushed him to the ground and yelled at him saying "stop trying to save me Rock Star." As he fell Rock Star apologized saying "I am sorry and I forgive you." Later on in the season he reveals that it was me that drove him over the edge and into getting addicted to his pain medication.

All of us girls head into our kitchen. Mom starts cooking dinner. The team is setting our table. Mike puts our place settings on the island. I sat down looking straight ahead of me at the pot. The kitchens smell so good right now. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. everyone dished out their food to eat. The team sat down in assigned seats at the kitchen table. Mike and I sat down over by the living room window. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Our family splits up into our usual boys' v s girls group. My mom and sisters cleared the tables and wiped down the counters. I unpacked the dishwasher to put away the dishes. Roo washes the dishes to refill it with the wet ones. As for the guys they are getting our cooler ready with drinks and ice.