Chapter 57: Disneyland part 3

Everything is put back in its regular. The kitchen light is turned off. We head out the back door together. Bonfire time has officially started as we settled down on the logs or against the rocks. Drinks are passed around the circle to each member. A story began directly after as we enjoyed this time together. The stars shone brightly above our heads as the fire crackled in front of us.

I walked all the way back up the shore to our house. Upon my arrival there I put my bottle in the sink. Minutes after that I went upstairs to our room in order to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. We switched room so I am now in the living room on the chaise. Roger heads up to his for a shower. Within minutes he returns with our reading material in his hand. "How did you enjoy Disneyland?" he asked.

"Of course I loved it and Pumpkin Pie also got one of her wishes," I replied. Growing up back East we have its counterpart in Orlando. When something big happens Disney is the place to go for celebrations. She gave me the whole Briggs investigation back-story with you two before the coupledom.

As for Pumpkin Pie she also called a rat. "Does he know that she wanted to go to Disneyland instead of work?" I asked. "No he never asked so she never told him," my twin replied. I would've also has some kids to spoil from you guys. Of course Mimi, he replied to me.

The team is now back in the family room and sitting down on our couch watching t v together. Both of us are nice and cuddly in the living room. He is reading the book to me. You have tons of books in your room," I told him. Our family knows that and I don't really have much fun time anymore. I am glad that you're into them. The only other person that I do this with is Baby," my twin replied to me.

Our box is full of t v shows and movies to watch. She didn't tell you that during the whole story. During my detox she also read to you," I told him. "Yeah Baby did that when I was at my worst Mimi," he replied to me. They had to handcuff me to the bed.

Everyone stood up in our family room to mention goodnights to each other. Mike gave me the usual forehead kiss. The team just kissed cheeks. I went upstairs to get into bed with my Pedro and sleep.

Seconds after that my family turned off both the t v set and the family room light. All of them followed the lead behind me. They went into their separate bedrooms. As for Nat she just added herself into our shared one. Everyone else joins me soon in dreamland that night.