I Kissed A Boy

Renjun kisses a boy.

✿✿✿

Renjun knocks on the bathroom door then leans against the wall beside it. "Are you okay?" He calls out to his best friend inside. He gets a groan in response.

"Do you need me to hold back your hair or hold your necklace? I know you don't wanna get that dirty." The brunette tries again but gets no response. He knocks again. "Donghyuck?"

"Your friend in there?" A random voice comes from behind Renjun.

Renjun turns around and stands in front of the bathroom door, crossing his arms protectively. "Yes. You'll have to wait."

The stranger chuckles, holding up one hand, a red solo cup in the other. "Hey, hey, I was just asking. I can wait." He smiles.

"Good. Its gonna be a while." Renjun says, his protective stance not faltering.

The stranger moves closer, bringing the cup to his mouth. "I'm Jaemin." Then he takes a sip.

"Why are you drinking? Thought you had to use the bathroom." Renjun decides not to tell Jaemin his name, but he thought he was cute so he continued the conversation.

"Oh, uh, yeah." Even in the dark lighting, Renjun notices how Jaemin's face reddens. "I forgot?"

"Forgot. Right." Renjun smirks then turns around and knocks on the bathroom door again, as a reminder for his best friend to hurry up.

"Well, actually, I came over here for a different reason."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah. I just had to know the hottie hanging around the bathroom." Jaemin grins, gaining confidence again.

Renjun relaxes and leans against the wall again. "Name's Renjun." He finally mumbles.

"Renjun." Jaemin repeats. He moves closer and leans his forearm against the wall beside the brunette's head. "You're very pretty. Can I call you that?"

"You can call me anything you want."

"Then, can I call you mine?"

Renjun internally cringes, but plays it off with an awkward chuckle.

"Too much?" Jaemin questions, gently swishing the liquid in his cup and moving slightly further.

"No, just...not good?"

"Like, that's better," Jaemin jokes. "Thanks."

"Junnie! Are you flirting with someone?!" Donghyuck shouts from inside the bathroom. Renjun's face goes instantly red while Jaemin bursts out laughing.

"No! Just hurry up, please!" Renjun shouts back, knocking on the door. He turns back around to Jaemin absolutely losing his shit. Annoyed, Renjun grumbles, "I should leave you both here and never come back."

Jaemin shuts up immediately and is back to his position, caging Renjun against the wall. Except this time, he snakes an arm around Renjun's waist.

"I'm sorry, should've asked if you're okay with my touching you. I just didn't you to leave without giving me a goodbye kiss." Jaemin smirks, finishing his statement and removing his arm from the other.

"And if I don't give it to you?" Renjun teases, purposely leaning closer to where their lips are barely apart.

"I'll respect your choice and leave you alone."

"God, you're so hot. Get over here." And Renjun connects their lips.

Jaemin's caught off guard, but quickly recovers and feverishly kisses back. He places one hand in the small of Renjun's back and the other of his nape, guiding the other's head where Jaemin wanted.

Jaemin lets out a little whine when Renjun pulls his hair. Renjun takes the opportunity and shoves his tongue down the younger's throat.

They last like that, making out by the bathroom, for a few more seconds before pulling away for air.

"Fuck," "Shit," They groan at the same time. Renjun chuckles, while Jaemin just smiles at him.

"Are you almost done?" Donghyuck suddenly appears, scaring Renjun. "I wanna go home now."

"I'm coming, Hyuck." Renjun sighs. "Before I go, can I have your number?" He asks, taking out his phone.

"Only if you promise to text me when you get home safe."

"Deal."

✿✿✿

i dont know if this good or not,, i've never made out
anyways.............