Andante, Andante

Jaemin knows there's many things that could make Renjun forgive him. So why'd he pick this one?

✿✿✿

"Renjun, please just tell me what I did wrong." Jaemin pleads, trying his best to keep with Renjun's speedwalking.

Renjun, as stubborn as he is, simply ignores the other and speeds up his walking to his next class.

Jaemin groans, giving up and just watching him walk away. He groans again when the bell rings. He's was gonna late for class again.

Jaemin stares at Renjun from across the lunch table. Renjun is distracted trying to steal food from Hyuck's tray and Jaemin just stares.

"Dude, stop staring. Its so awkward, not just for you but for us too." Mark whispers.

"Shut up," he mutters. "I don't know what I did wrong..." He sighs, looking at Mark for a answer.

"What?" Mark said, a mouth full of food.

Jaemin grimaces, going back to look at Renjun. "He's mad about something, he won't talk to me." He pouts, poking at the unbothered food on his tray.

"Then find a way to make it up to him without making it specific to a certain something." Mark says thoughtlessly, shoving more food in his mouth.

"That's—"

"Jaem, you gonna eat that?" Hyuck asks. When Jaemin looks at him, he notices Renjun beside him; face turned to not look at the other, his playful smile gone.

"You can have it." He pushes it towards the other side of the table.

That's a great idea. Jaemin grins.

After being friends with Renjun for so long, Jaemin should know what he likes and this was not one of them.

"Are you really gonna do this?" Mark asks, slamming his locker shut.

"Yes, I spent a week planning it! And half of the time was just convincing the teacher!"

"Alright, alright...don't blame me when you become a laughingstock." Mark pats the other's shoulder before walking ahead of him.

"That's not helping my confidence, y'know?!" Jaemin yells, but he's already too far gone. He sighs.

Jaemin wipes his sweaty hands on his pants, waiting for the signal.

He glances to his side to see the band he somehow managed to pay the music teacher for and lets out a slow breath.

The teacher knocks on the door twice, the signal, and Jaemin rushes to go inside.

He laughs awkwardly as everyone looks at him. "Hey Jun."

Renjun looks at him surprised for a moment before rolling his eyes and paying attention to the paper on his desk instead.

Jaemin pouts. "This is for you Junnie, I'm sorry for what I did." He announces before,