| Preferences|

{Tw}: none
My preferences will be based on their characters and how they act in the smp rp lol because honestly I find the irl ones more difficult to create (still fun- but hard)

┏━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┓
Preferences
How clingy/jealous
They can get
┗━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┛

╲⠀╲⠀╲ ╲
⠀⠀╲⠀╲⠀☆ ╲ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀☆⠀ ╲⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ★ Enjoy
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀★

【Sapnap】: clingy/jealous
9/10
-Very clingy when he's jealous.
-likes to just stare at people angrily until they either get the hint or he has to actually talk with them.
-becomes very clingy and touchy (surprisingly more than he usually is) after the encounter with the person.

【George】: clingy
6/10
-not too clingy and doesn't get jealous easily.
-when he is jealous he becomes very "touchy," clings onto you and mumbles normally just kinda there until you or the other person leaves.
-hugs are something that happens after the experience.

【Dream】: jealous
4/10
-pretty chill only really gets a bit jealous
-when he does get jealous enough to interrupt you and the person he's not quiet about it and makes it clear he doesn't like the other person acting a certain way or talking weirdly to you.
-normally kinda hugs you from behind while subtlety (and not so subtlety) staring the person down until they get uncomfortable and leave (most likely only a few times did he have to say something)

【Technoblade】: clingy
5/10
-has trust in you to not you..know go messing around with others isn't really jealous..but oh can he get clingy
-when it gets to the point where he gets clingy you normally tend to that and excuse yourself from the person to talk with him and all that.
-hand holding is something that keeps his clinginess at bay while you're talking with the person. After that though when he's not in view of everyone he's all about the hugs.

【Quackity】: chill
2/10
-doesn't really care about someone talkin with you as long as they buy his drugs he doesn't care.
-when he does start to worry even if it's just a bit he just kinda sticks by you until they leave. (Or when he's feeling salty he will respond in Spanish to them asking him things)
-if he did get worried or a little jealous he'll gladly take hugs or kisses (and he does try to convince you to sell drugs with him)

【Ranboo】: clingy
5/10
-can be a bit clingy and at times jealous but tries to not make it obvious
-when you're talking to someone for too long he kinda just slowly (and "subtly") gets closer to you until he's standing right next to you and kinda just sits there quietly with you it comforts him knowing you're next to him.
-if you leave him for to long or seem to ignore him hugs and reassurance help him out dearly (cuddles are a once in a while thing)

【Tubbo】: clingy
6/10
-doesn't really get jealous but can get clingy
-you normally stick around Tommy or tubbo (sometimes ranboo) so he normally doesn't have any problems with them but when you disappear and stick around the others for to long he can suddenly be overwhelmed with clinginess and kinda informs Tommy of you not hanging about (if Tommy doesn't notice) and Tommy (of course) goes to fetch you and drag you back to hang out with them (tubbo likes to say Tommy's clingy when he does this but is very happy about Tommy bringing you back at the end of the day)
-hugs! And cuddles! Make this (sometimes) clingy boy very happy!

【Tommy】: Clingy
10/10 (hah- clingyinit)
-can be VERY clingy and at times jealous and on certain days a mixture of both
-you like to chill with Tommy and Tubbo (along with sapnap at times) so Tommy is always kinda just there with you though when you two are far apart he gets a bit worried about you and rants to tubbo about how you could've came with them and how much safer it would be with them. When he sees you talking with sapnap or hanging with him to long he gets a "bit" jealous and angrily stares at you two until he's either pulled away by tubbo or you come back over (because no matter how jealous he gets he won't force you to stop talking with a friend)
-talking with him and cuddling helps calm his nerves and makes him feel just a lot happier.

【Wilbur】: chill
1/10
-not at all very clingy or easily made jealous
-you stick around with a lot of people and Wilbur at first was a bit jealous of them but after only a few weeks of you disappearing to hang out with the others he found it adorable how you'd bond with everyone and how you talked differently with each person he especially found it cute when you seemed to "adapt" and change to fit with that person's energy like Tommy? Oh hell yeah you're chaotic! with badboyhalo? Calm and relaxing to hang out with so he's just grown to love watching you get to know everyone.
-taking walks and writing stories/songs he just enjoys spending any kind of time with you.

【Skeppy】: clingy
7/10
-hella clingy at times (not all the time though)
-he prefers you to stay near him and bad worried that if you interact with the others to much you'll leave him
-one time when he was in the mood for cuddles he went out to find you (you were talking with fundy about some things) and when he did find you he "kidnapped" you he waved to fundy saying you'd be back later and fundy only stood there confused and a bit taken back by it though soon everyone got used to skeppy just stealing you from them.

【Badboyhalo】: chill
3/10
-likes hugs and all that but- he's not super clingy and doesn't get jealous easily
-he enjoys you telling him about your day and who you've made friends/enemies with in town so he doesn't really like to keep you by his side 24/7 (though he does enjoy having you to keep him company)
-cuddles! This boy here enjoys any type of cuddles! Hugs cuddles kisses all that he just adores.

【Fundy】: chill
1/10
-has little to no issues with jealousy or clinginess
-the only time he really got jealous was when Dream had snatched you for the day to help gather wood and had definitely (defo-) flirted with you because he knew sapnap would snitch and he KNEW it would bother fundy it was all in good fun but made fundy of course a bit cautious about dream and you hanging with each other.
-talking or hugs are his thing.

(Mm that was fun to write lol this was just a small fun thing I wanted to do! ᵔᴥᵔ out of boredom and having no new story ideas)

• 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓌 •

•𝐵𝓎𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓈! •