| Greedy |

Tw: Talk of gambling and dark elements involving deals with the devil (idk- it's something some people don't like) and death

Au Warning: none I don't think?

Paring: none it's literally the reader being a devil and dealing with three to get their souls along with others.

                                 Greedy
               0:10  ───|────── 3:07
                    |◁              II             ▷|
                              ∞            ↺

(Song above or you can listen to it on Spotify/YouTube music)

————————————————————————————————————

The three looked at the casino and gulped they had gone to Quackity for help but he hadn't been able to assist them instead he suggested whoever this was their name? "Greed" like one of the seven deadly sins techno thought it was stupid and rather edgy while both Tommy and Wilbur were anxious they weren't so sure about this but techno was Determined to see this person to get what they came all this way to get they weren't turning back now but all that ran through Tommy and wilburs head was
Philzas words:

————————————————————————————————————

"Listen to my advice boys...if you come upon a casino don't deal with the de- de- de-"

The doors swung wide open sucking the three in they came face to face with a wild eyed looking person with a very well made suit and a cane by their side with a very..wide smile showing sharp and unfriendly teeth to them
"Welcome to my casino lads are you down for a deal tonight?~" they glanced at each other nervously "let's see if the luck is in your hands'' they pointed their cane at the three and their smile seemed to get wider "if you're ready cmon and roll the dice~!" In the three boys' hands were each a dice that looked to match..them? Techno wasted no time rolling it wanting to get this over with while Tommy and Wilbur hesitantly copied him their once charming smile turned wicked "beg on your knees! You can't flee, bring those contracts to me!" They snapped their fingers and three papers appeared that seemed to be signed by them already!? They snapped their fingers again and the four of them were in a very..large office room with Green, black, and white spread around making it seem very..chaotic with the color choices

"pay with their souls or you'll pay with your head!" They glared at the three boys obviously being able to tell they didn't seem to like the idea of whatever they had planned "try to escape me and you'll end up dead!" The three boys nearly shrunk, feeling terrified even techno felt intimidated but was still focused on getting what he wanted the other two started to tear up; they didn't want this! They didn't deserve this- "you can't complain now cause that's what you get!" They backed away as the figure came closer "that's what you get!" Techno stood in front of his brothers ready for a fight "that's what you get for being greedy" They started to fall into a seemingly never ending pit of darkness as they heard chanting voices of people yelling "greedy" or screaming for help.."so greedy~!" They laughed while falling with them but with much more control "that's what you get for being greedyy!" They screamed for the insane person to stop "oh that's what you get for being greedy!~ " they laughed shaking their head "that's what you get~" they suddenly were on the ground again..safe! Or..that's what they thought "nowhere to run, nowhere to go!" They yawned as if they were bored which made the piglin hybrid grunt with frustration "hurry up I got a bet to win~" they stood in front of the three "the time is ticking you move too slow~ so pay off the debt to save your skin!" Those chanting voices still echoed copying the person's words "fight one on one run and gun as long as you get it Done." They laughed Tilting their head and smiling at the boys. The two of the three boys stepped back terrified while the eldest stood in front acting stubborn "you went for broke and oh no! now you're croaked!" Techno growled as they figure leaned towards him "grave situations you can't sugar coat~" techno backed away deciding the three would just try Quackity again but the person was having none of that and they stopped them with a snap of their fingers and had them all strapped to chairs in front of them "if you break my contract then I'll break your legs" Wilbur Was the one go speak this time "NO! We don't deserve this! No-" the person stomped their foot silencing the boy "that's what you get..'' They three looked at them confused "that's what you get for being greedy!"

they weren't falling into a dark void..no they were falling into a flashing hole with every color you could think of at high speeds while listening to the chanting voices and screams "so greedy~!" They all started to scream even the person doing this but their screams sounded as if they were on a rollercoaster they were having fun "oh that's what you get for being greedy!" They all started to hallucinate their worst fears or happy memories popped up right in front of them but that thing was always in their making the happiest memories terrifying "yeah so greedy~" then as suddenly as everything happened..everything stopped "oh that's what you get." They we're all dizzy and felt as if they were going to throw up but now they sat facing it again "well? Are you going to accept~?" Techno spat growing angry with the thing but more tired than anything "cmon boys~" techno yelled and screamed while Tommy just shook and Wilbur tried to calm him down "oh. that's what you get"

"One" they poked Tommy

"Two" then Wilbur"

"Three" then techno mocking their inability to move "you better not flee! Eins, zwei, drei go ahead and cry!" They laughed pretending to wipe a tear away "Beware honey, you better bee" techno started to tear up this time this was all so overwhelming what had he gotten them into? "And If you die then don't ask why!" They snapped their fingers letting the three of them stand "One two three you better not flee!" It sounded more as a threat to the boys than a Request "Eins, zwei, drei, go ahead and cry" they pretended to cry trying to keep from laughing "oh don't you forget! Cause that's what you get!" They snapped their fingers and a list of people we're given to them none of which they knew but it said at the top "collect the souls" they looked up at them scared of what this meant "what's the list is completed I'll know and you can get what you want from me! But until then I only see you as greedy, I mean- demanding things from me? Without thinking about what I'd like? Very rude indeed~" Tommy let out a shaky sigh "how do we get these s-souls?" They smiled "oh by killing them of course!" They looked between each other shaking a bit they should have listened to Philza now look at them stuck here..with a devil of sorts making deals and having to kill people "don't care how you do it just gotta get it done before your time limit~ otherwise you die you greedy little things" techno let out a small breath "who are you?.." they giggled "I'm Y/n the smiler!~"

————————————————————————————————————

"So, listen to my advice boys if you come upon a casino don't deal with the devil"

(Another short one but ehhhhhh I thought it was a neat idea and I haven't been able to make a very Long one shot in a while so I'm not forcing myself to! :] Otherwise I feel required to and it burns me out but anyways hope you enjoyed trying to finish a little bit of a longer one but no promise!)

• 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓌 •

•𝐵𝓎𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓈! •