| help! |

{Tw}: Mentions of slight gore and Explosives

   {pairing}: tommy x reader

   {Au warning}: none 

                         ·‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥·

You sat there on the wet ground holding your head pain shooting through it you were sobbing and screaming for help it had all happened so fast- like lightning striking the ground it was quick yet..the pain lingered the smell of burning wood and rain mixed around in the air you could nearly imagine them dancing together and not to mention the cold brisk wind blowing over your wounds numbing the pain ever so slightly it was something you would normally love smelling..feeling yet it hurt so much still and when you opened your eyes you couldn't see anything a part of you Prayed you could be healed that you'd get back what you lost but in reality you knew it would never happen you were blind why was that so hard to swallow? It was blunt, it was something to accept right? So why were you so..hesitant to accept that you would never see anything again? Your sobs were silenced when you heard other people yelling and crying out most likely because of the explosions..who had set them off? Who destroyed L'manberg? The last thing you saw was..Tommy you tried to get to him where was Tommy?! Was he okay? Dream and techno..they they- they attacked did they do this? No..they couldn't have techno was your friend right? He wouldn't blow this up..right? Your home..wasn't all gone..right?...

You sat there for what seemed like hours..leaning against a rock wall sometimes you'd shift and rocks would fall and you'd hear an echo when they fell you wondered where you had fallen when you got hit..did you perhaps fall into a hole? Would anyone find you? Would you starve..death by starving? That's a horrible way to die..then you heard it "y/n!" It was muffled and barely heard. You wondered if your hearing was damaged as well "Y/n!?" This time the voice sounded closer they were definitely crying and yelling..that was your name right? So you should call back! You pulled all your strength into your scream you had prayed someone had heard or were you too hidden? Or had you died- were you a ghost like ghostbur!? Panic set in but it calmed when you heard Tommy "y/n!?" You "looked" up well you couldn't really look but you tried to focus on the voice "oh gods- Y/n! Thank god! Thank god! I Thought you died!!" You heard the distressed boy cry out climbing down to you, you frowned realizing you'll never see him again..ever.."t-Tommy-" "don't use all your strength y/n! Hold on here grab my hand!" That's when you broke you would be useless you'd never be able to do anything ever again he'd leave you alone because of that right? Right!? You cried "T-Tommy I- I can't!" You heard him make a confused sound..if only you could see his expression could you be sure "why? I'm right here? Cmon!" You started to sob, shaking violently "I- Tommy I can't see!!" You screamed you didn't mean to..but you couldn't help it everything in you told you to be mad to be afraid of what was to come "o-oh..no.." you covered your ears you couldn't bear to hear him tell you off of sound disappointed you couldn't and you wouldn't ever you rocked back and forth feeling dizzy and tired..and alone this was your life now..you'd never see anything again none of the colors..nothing you were alone! You were going to die because of this! They were going to leave you surely!! You sobbed harder trying to come to terms with this new life but- when you had finally started to give in to these voices and thoughts someone hugged you and that's when everything went blank.

                         ·‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥·

You screamed "TOMMY!!" You ran over to him trying to reach him all the TNT coming down at once you had to get to him! "Y/N!" He looked over at you tears forming in his eyes as you both realized you could die..you would- you heard him scream..but what did he say? He definitely directed it towards you but..the TNT had landed besides you and you went flying your eyes widened as you went plunging into the hole that the TNT had formed and thoughts ran through your head everything seemed to slow down as you glanced slowly over at Tommy you saw fear and sadness in his eyes and plastered on his face 'were you going to die? Was it your turn for death?' you looked back towards the hole wondering if you would die from the TNT or when you hit the ground 'I don't get to say goodbye?...' you frowned that seemed unfair- everything sped up and you screamed as you went flying your face hit some Jagged rocks and cried out in pain as you hit the-

                         ·‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥·

You gasped "TOMMY!!" You panted shaking in pain as the burning sensation of pain slithered around your body again but it wasn't as bad as before "y-y/n? Are you okay!?" You were hugged and you started to calm down 'Tommy was here he didn't leave..not yet' " Tommy..I'm..scared" you sniffed hugging him back you couldn't hear him but you could feel Still and that reassured you maybe it wouldn't be so bad right? Maybe..just maybe you could get better? But you knew you'd never get your sight back..but perhaps you could keep on living normally..well somewhat normally "Tommy..I can't see.." you could feel him tense "I-I know..and I'm sorry I- we..can't help you with that I'm sorry!" He cried and held you tighter of course your heart sunk but part of you came to hold some peace you understood you'd never see again but at least you didn't have that false hope at least now you could find real hope not some fake stuff that made you to happy about it you wouldn't be let down..and you wouldn't have to wait you could accept it right? "It's..its..fin-fine" you let out a shaky breath clinging to him "I- just don't leave me..please" you started to cry thinking maybe he just needed to be here for now maybe he'd leave you eventually "never.." he mumbled "I'll never leave..I can promise you that'' you let out a relieved sigh "thank you..thank you Tommy."

I'll stay forever..I promise

• 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓌 •

•𝐵𝓎𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓈! •