| Parasite | pt:1

{Tw}: mentions of death mentions suicide and reader slowly going insane along with mentions of murder and explosions.
{pairing}: none.
{AU warning}: none

  ──◇────◇────◇────◇──◇◇──◇────◇────◇────◇──

You walked carefully across the small paths made in the nether going from place to place the heat was horrible without armour and each step you took you reminded yourself of all the good things that had happened in L'manberg you..tried to convince yourself that this wasn't needed but..it was to late they had done their damage L'manberg had done nothing but tear people apart nothing but pain came from that place and so your mission now was to destroy that horrific place the only thing that made you hesitant..was your friends Yet even that feeling..that hesitation was overwhelmed by Your hatred boiling over you had stayed quiet for to long watched as things were destroyed relationships, homes, families all of it destroyed because of greed what you were doing wasn't like that right? Right it's being done out of..care? Would that be the right word to use? You did care deeply about what was happening..and you wanted to help so would it be the right word to use?...You shook your head. It didn't matter what word was the right one to use, all that mattered was that you would save everyone from this, what is this...? A trap? Something that no one saw coming? You couldn't be sure no one saw this coming. Someone at least had to have gotten an idea as to what was going to happen right? When they built that horrible place..You smiled if no one noticed then you'd make them notice what was wrong Wilbur tried to do that as well...but he did it wrong you were going to pull everyone's attention away from everything else the egg, the discs.... ...L'manberg...greed all of that was going to be simply a sad memory in the back of their skulls..you'd make sure no one would even think about those things again after what you are about to do..no one would even mutter the word greed greed...that word it made you angry why was this word so simple yet so damaging?! You stopped in the middle of the path and stared at the lava below wondering that maybe..if you just jumped you'd be free from all this..worry and responsibility but..it'd be greedy of you to die now..when you were so close to freeing everyone that frown turned into a sick smile you were going to free everyone by destroying the place that encouraged that word to grow into something bigger than what they could control no one could control the parasite anymore..the word greed only grew inside each person blooming into something horrible..and ugly you continued to walk keeping your bag close to you knowing that everything in there was important to your mission and nothing could stop you.

──◇────◇────◇────◇──◇◇──◇────◇────◇────◇──

When you had reached L'manberg you smiled softly all those good times came rushing back to you...but that didn't sway you from your mission you continued through the town one last time taking in every memory and sight you frowned though you didn't have time for this you had to get to the tunnels and blow it up from the inside out like Wilbur had tried to do..but he failed...and got himself killed you? Hah! You would succeed and be here to tell them why you did such a thing and you couldn't wait to see the look on their sad little faces when you tell them about this parasite that had grown inside them though..you were certain none of them would understand they'd all hate you but that's okay..it was for the greater good to save them all from this horrific disease this place was hell..and once you freed them they'd see that and come running back to you see you as the hero you are even if it took a while..it'd kick in "y/n?.." you stopped your thoughts coming to a halt you looked back to see sapnap oh...hey.." you gave him a small wave before looking away again damnit of course he had stopped you.."y/n I haven't seen you here in ages! Where have you been? Are you coming back?" He looked down at the bag assuming it was things you had packed oh how wrong he was.."oh uh kinda?" You chuckled rubbing the back of your neck "and..I've been around? I suppose I've been here and there.." he smiled bear hugging you for a moment your head cleared of those thoughts..the..parasite all of it disappeared when he hugged you it felt so welcoming..you missed this so much you hugged him back never wanting to let go you felt like breaking down crying..telling him everything but when he pulled away smiling brightly you realized you couldn't do that..not when you were this close he was so clueless to the fact that they were all infected even you were infected with this parasite because of this place "I'll go find George! He'd love to see you again stay right here-" he started to run as you turned away about to start walking before you felt a hand holding yours and tugging you away "let's go surprise him! It'd be so much better than dragging him out here then we could go try to find Quackity. I'm sure he'd enjoy seeing you again! And maybe even punz!" You frowned wanting to pull away but you knew it'd risk everything by denying seeing your friends..besides maybe one of them would understand, maybe one of them wasn't completely under the control of greed.

The two of you stopped outside of a nice looking house and you smiled this must be George's.."here we are! Stay out here" he went barging into the house it made you chuckle you had missed seeing your friends missed having a comfortable place to stay where you could be safe but those thoughts turned sour quickly that was when you were blind to the ways of this place blind to the fact that this parasite had infected everyone without anyone noticing any changes "Y/n!?" You looked up wiping any anger and resentment from your face and replaced it with a smile, something you had learned to fake when you needed to get your way "George!" You smiled opening your arms for a hug which he gladly took "where have you Been?! How have you been?!" He shook you violently making you feel dizzy "ay calm down man they just got here" sapnap chuckled placing a hand on George's shoulder "r-right sorry!" George moved back a bit smiling awkwardly "it's fine I understand the..questions" you nodded to them slowly "I've been here and there..and I'm doing perfectly splendid thank you good sir for asking" Sapnap's face when from smiling to annoyance while George had the exact opposite "you are ever so kind M'lady for asking me..a peasant compared to you such a question but I shall answer with the honest truth..I've been doing fantastic" he smiled bowing to you as you bowed as well imagining yourself in a gown "oh that is ever so swell to hear" "alright- stop it you two ain't gonna sit through this again like last time." Sapnap interrupted grumpily "fineee" George sighed annoyed crossing his arms "you're no fun sap" you teased it was almost like..everything was normal right now but you knew it couldn't stay like this "sooo where's Dream?" You hoped he was still alive sapnap and George froze glancing again each other nervously but there was something else to those looks they gave each other (hah gay-) it was sadness.."guys? Where's Dream?..I-is he dead?" You frowned of course..they probably didn't let him live after the whole L'manberg war which made you more angry knowing that it was the parasites fault "he's..alive...but he's not..himself anymore" sapnap spoke quietly for a moment hope shot through you maybe..he wasn't infected maybe they found it weird because he wasn't infected- "he's in jail..for nearly..killing Tommy and tubbo" George spoke bluntly you thought that you had heard hatred flash through his voice but..it was there for only a moment "w-what?!" Anger started to boil over again. Why would dream do such a thing?! Didn't he want to protect Tommy and tubbo at some point? Why would he try to kill them? "why would he ever do such a thing!?" You snapped in anger George again spoke "because he wanted the discs.." maybe it was..sadness or frustration? But whatever it was..made you break down as you started to cry..that stupid parasite had gotten to your best friend! Someone who you trusted had been overthrown by it..and now you were sure you needed to destroy this place...you needed to.

  ──◇────◇────◇────◇──◇◇──◇────◇────◇────◇──

Jesus that's a lot of reads from the last time and I can't thank you all enough for it
(〃^▽^〃)!! This will be multiple parts perhaps but I know for sure I'll have a part two coming soon!

• 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓌 •

•𝐵𝓎𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓈! •