| Sapnap Alphabet |

Heyyy I'll be posting alphabets between one-shots that are taking a bit longer to write! Some of these ones will be darker themed other times not ya know it'll change but anyways enjoy!

{Tw}: Blood death yandere things of that nature.

{Yandere alphabet}
{Sapnap}

━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━

Affection: How do they show love and affection? How intense can it get?

-a very touchy type of affection person Sapnap knows your boundaries but sometimes they are broken so he can hug or cuddle you.

-he's not super needy for attention but he does get very clingy from time to time sometimes it's super overwhelming.

Blood: How messy do they get when it comes to killing?

-Very messy he likes to use arson and things of that such or he uses blunt force to kill either his hands or an object it really depends on the person.

Cruelty: How cruel can they be to their love?

-he Tries his best to not be cruel in any way but sometimes he gets frustrated with how you just don't seem to understand his Feelings and thoughts on what he's done.

Drugging: What are the lengths they will go to subdue their love?

-he tried his best to get you to come with him willingly but when you denied and started to run from him he decided he'd use force. He used a potion on you to make you feel nausea and then make your vision horrible then he simply picked you up and that was that.

Exposure: how much are they willing to be "vulnerable" in front of their love?

-he's very vulnerable around you and never really hides how he's feeling. You could use that to your advantage but every time you tried he'd guilt you into apologizing.

Fight: How do they react when their love fights back?

-he finds it frustrating he doesn't get why you're so keen on fighting him about simple things like your safety and how much he..loves you.

Generosity: What things, despite not fully approving of, will they do to make their love happy?

-he hates letting you out of your room out of fear of you getting away or tricking him but from time to time he'll let you out into the main parts of the house to maybe read or talk with him.

Hell: What is the worst thing they've done to their love?

-he left you for weeks on end with only a bit of water and food because you had hurt him and he was upset he went and sought comfort from a friend while you were left to try and survive.

Ideas: What do they plan to do with you?

-keep you around for however long he and you may last just to love and care for you because no one else could possibly do so.

Jealousy: What do they do when jealous? Do they lash out? How do they cope?

-he wasn't one for hurting people but after a while he got sick of how others believed they could talk and bother you without reason he started to take his anger out on those who even dared to look at you wrong.

Killing: How do they like to kill those who they do not approve of being around their love?

-normally burning them alive or beating them to death. Depends

Longing: How long have they stalked their love before making a move?

-3 months. He's not very patient but he tried his darn best to be patient and careful.

Mask: How are they different in private from how they are in public?

-everyone knows him as a sweet goofy person who's just trying his best. But you know the truth, he's a killer who'd do anything to keep everyone and everything away from you. He's normally very cuddly with you though.

Naughty: How do they punish their love when they do something they don't like?

-makes you hold a burning wax candle and lets the candle wax burn you. That's probably the worst punishment he has for you.

Obedience: What do they do to make sure their love stays in line?

-he pampers you in love and care whenever you behave and follow his rules he shows you the positives and negatives when you're misbehaving or we're lying to him things of that sort he punishes you ignores you and sometimes yells.

Patience: How patient are they?

-I'd give him a 4-10. He's a bit impatient but he tries his best.

Quick: How long does it take them to realize their love is planning something they wouldn't like?

-he's smart but a bit oblivious of certain things so if you're careful you could maybe get away with a lie for a while.

Regret: do they regret taking their love away? If so, why?

-he does sometimes but when he does start to feel guilty he pushes it back and ignores it thinking it's best that you're with him.

Security: How hard would they make it for their love to escape?

-your room is very difficult to get out of because you have no windows and two doors that both have unique locks and codes for them but if you were able to get out of that room you'd basically be good to go as long as he wasn't home.

Tears: How do they react when they see their love crying? or hurt in some way?

-if you're hurt he'd harm whatever caused you pain.

-if you're crying he does everything in his power to care for you and make you feel better no matter what.

Unstable: How unstable are they when it comes to their love?

-he's somewhat stable but still has his moments where he goes batshit.

Vigil: How would they react to their love's death?

-he'd be devastated and probably would die of heartbreak shortly after.

Weakness: What does their love do that will raise the chances of them agreeing to something?

-if you read to him or let him latch onto you with no arguments about it. Makes him feel all bubbly and lets you ask normally for small items but nothing too big.

Xoanon: Do they worship their love?

-of course he does. Why wouldn't he?

Yagiment: How excited/happy do they get when they see/think of their love?

-he always gets excited when he sees you and is always in a good mood when you're on his mind.

Zenith: Would they ever attempt to mentally break their love?

-No..never.

━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━

(Hey guys! Been a while huh? Yeah uhh I took a break and stuff just me writing started to feel like a chore and I hated it so I took a break! I like writing but on my own terms I tried very hard to make a schedule for myself to follow like- "oh yeah I'll get a one-shot on these days at these times and blah blah blah" it just didn't work out so from now on I'll be updating when I'd like<3 but other than that thank you for the reads and byeee.)

(Btw this wasn't really edited I got lazy)

• 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓌 •

•𝐵𝓎𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓈! •