Chapter 3: New enemies, old friends.

WARNING! LIME SCENE COMING UP! READ AT YOUR OWN CHOICE!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(Y/N)'s POV

I slowly open my eyes, I look around and find myself laying on Jack's bed, his cold breath against my fur, making me shiver. I drag my feet out of the bed and onto the floor, and walk to the bathroom, I turn into my human form and feel the cold air on my stomach and back, wait a second... I'M NAKED AS A BABY! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HELL?! I quickly cover myself with my hands, I peak through the door and see Jack waking up.

-Good morning Miss Kitty- He says affectionately, I smile and greet him back, I blush red scarlet at the thought of him watching my naked, curvy body.

-Um... Could you do me a favor?- I ask, my nerves way off the edge.

-Sure, what is it?- He says, I can still tell he's half asleep by his voice, he yawns and rubs his eye, why is he so damn cute?! It only make this harder.

-Could you, lend me some clothes?- This is it, one more second and my heart will explode, he stares at me for a couple of seconds, and then blushes furiously, he nods and starts searching in his closet, I take that moment to bath, once I finish, he gives me a one of his blue jacket, a pair of black jeans and red tennis shoes, I take them and thanks him, he closes the door and once I towel off, I dress up. I walk out of the bathroom and see him taking his jacket off, only wearing a white tank top and his pants, I could see his biceps and part of his chest, he wasn't over muscled, more like lightly toned and, hot damn he was sexy! I stare at him open mouthed, my heart pounding against my chest, he turns around and smile softly.

-Good morning! Hey, do you think this hole can be fixed? It looks more like it was ripped than a simple hole...- He asks me, I look everywhere but his eyes, I simply nod and notice him staring at me, he had his eyebrows furrowed and his lips were no longer curved up.

Jack's POV

I get closer to (Y/N), I softly caress her cheeks with my fingers, and she blushes almost immediately, she snakes her arms around my neck and I pull her face closer to mine, until our lips are only one inch apart, I can no longer take it! At first the kiss is soft and chaste, slowly getting more passionate, I lick her lips, begging for more, she opens her mouth and I push my tongue in, exploring every inch of it, my heart is pounding hard against my chest, I slide my arms around her and in one single movement, I pick her up, she quickly puts her legs around my waist, and I start sucking and nibbling her neck and collarbone.

-Mmf! Jack...- As she whispers my name, I pin her against the wall, I slowly unzip her jacket, glancing up at her, her moans and cute sounds only drive me crazy! I take her jacket off and see her soft, round and naked breasts bounce slightly.

-No bra? Such a naughty girl...- I whisper softly, I look up at her and she looks away, blushing and flustered, I lick around the nipple, and she starts moaning again, after a few minutes of teasing I finally take the nipple in my mouth, I nibble it, lick it and suck on it, I do the same with the other, giving the same amount of attention, once again I crash our lips together, and I can feel her getting into it, she runs her finger through my hair, and out of the sudden, a goddamned person knocks!

-Breakfast is ready!- North yells, I grunt and let go of (Y/N), she looks at me with amazing puppy eyes, I look back at her and smile, Eskimo-kissing her.

-Later, okay?- She nods and I kiss her again, this time the kiss is softer and chaste, she dresses up and we walk to the dining area holding hands, once we get our food and a table we eat in total silence, she doesn't say a single word and never looks at me, could she be mad? I think she's just hungry. Once we finish our meals, we start walking back to my bedroom, when a shadow covers all of the building, leaving us in total darkness.

-Well, it's been a long time since we saw each other!- A very familiar, masculine voice says, but no way, he's gone!

-Pitch!- North yells, he pulls out his swords and looks around, in search of him.

-I want to make you pay, especially you Jack!- Pitch yells, a female scream is suddenly heard besides me, I turn around and see (Y/N) trapped by the shadows, being dragged outside of the building, I follow her until a shadow launches towards me, knocking me out.