Chapter 6: The end for you(Part 2/2).

(Y/N)'s POV

Thanks to North's magic travel spheres, we got to Pitch's lairs in no time, we walked through the spiked halls, until we finally got inside, as we searched for him everywhere, a huge shadow covered all of us the same way it did a week ago, I stood on a defensive position as I heard his familiar laugh once again.

-Show your face and fight us!- Bunnymund yelled, taking his boomerangs out, North did the same with his swords, Tooth put her fists up and Jack prepared his staff, all of us ready to fight.

-What a lovely surprise! All the guardians reunited in my lair! But wait a second, you're not a guardian yet, right (Y/N)?- His words made my blood boil with rage, I felt my body heat up, and I tried my best to not kill him, when Pitch appeared in front of us.

-What is your fucking problem with us?! Don't you have anything else to do?- Most of the guys were left shocked by my language, but I didn't care anymore, I took a step forward, and almost lost control of my mind, I launched towards him and threw a kick to his face, he barely blocked it, and had to jump back so I didn't hit him twice.

-I don't have time for you, I have to go- Pitch said, and in a swift move, he turned around and started to get away, we tried to catch up with him, but we found ourselves surrounded by dark-sand horses, Jack told me about them, and that I should be careful, I tried to evade them but they quickly followed after me, I was afraid to take the decision to turn into something that I hadn't done before, but it was or never, since it could be our only chance, I turned around, and before the horses could attack me, I turned into a two meters tall gryphon, and started to fly towards Pitch, I took him down in mid-air and we crashed into a frozen lake, I yelped in pain as the cold water covered my wings, I quickly got out of the water, shivering and freezing, Pitch came out of the water, in a better state than me, and slowly walked towards my direction, anger and hatred in his eyes.

-You have caused me so much trouble, but now I can finally get rid of you...- A creepy smile formed in his face, he pointed with the palm of his hands to my face, I knew he was going to kill me, but I didn't possesed enough energy to evade it, I slowly closed my eyes and waited for all of this to be done, until Jack froze Pitch's body with a single hit, saving me from my death.

Jack's POV

I almost completely froze Pitch's entire body, only leaving his head and neck alone, he tried to struggle against the ice, but he was completely still, he wouldn't go anywhere.

-Why don't you leave for once? Go back to where you belong, to the kingdom of the forgotten- I hit him with my staff, and send him flying far from us, sending him to the South Pole, thanks to North magic travelling spheres. I rushed towards (Y/N)'s side, and helped her get up, we took her back to North's place, and quickly got her to the nursery. After she woke up, they finally let us see her, we told her everything that happened after she fade away, and we returned to our normal, happy life, we gave (Y/N) a official ceremony to become a guardian, and kids started to believe in her, for the first time in my life, I felt happy, and we were both able to say, we loved each other, I don't know what the future holds for us, but you can bet, we will always fight together, next to each other, and never stop making the kids, and ourselves, happy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is it, this is the end of the Jack Frost x Reader fic, it was a long, but nice project to do, I hope you enjoyed it, and hopefully, I made you smile. Love ya lots, Mikaila.