Chapter 5: A little bit of Hope.

(Y/N)'s POV

I lazily open my eyes, and stretch my arms and leg, I walk to the bathroom, and as I take a warm shower, a couple of arms wrap themselves around me, I lay my head on Jack's shoulder as the water runs down our bodies.

-Good morning lovely- He gently whispers on my ear, I moan softly as he runs his hands along my stomach, going up to my chest, and stopping to kiss my neck.

-Good morning snowflake- I happily responded, he softly chuckled and kissed my cheek. After we both got out of the shower, we toweled off and we got dressed, we started to walk downstairs holding hands, his fingers tangling with mine. Once we finished our breakfast he quickly grabbed my hand and lead me to the entrance.

-I want you to know someone! C'mon!- He shouted against the cold North Pole's wind, I turned into a penguin and he flew into the air, a few hours later we were standing on the window of a bedroom.

-Where are we?- I asked him, turning back into my human form, he looked at me with a smile on his face, bigger than ever.

-In the house of the first kid that saw me- He answered, his eyes cristalizing a bit.

Jack's POV

I knocked on his window, and realized how much he has grown, he was no longer a kid, he was now a fourteen years old teenager, and yet he still believed in the Guardians, but not in (Y/N), since he never knew about her, he quickly leaves his headphone and Mp4 on his bed, and rushes towards the window, me and (Y/N) get inside and he pulls me in for a hug.

-I knew you were coming back!- He cheered, I turned to se (Y/N) and saw her grasping on her arm as I ruffled Jamie's hair, I motioned her to come closer and she did it without fear, kneeling so she was at the same height as him.

-Jamie, in front of you there's another guardian, well not officially but she's the same as me, she can turn in any animal she wants and she's the Guardian of...- I try to find the right words, but I don't even know what she is!

-Guardian of the Nature- She answers softly, I blush and nod, and repeat what she said to Jamie, he nods and slightly squints his eyes, a few seconds later, he smiles and extends his hand towards her, she does the same and their hands touch, instead of going through each other.

-I can see you- He softly speaks, (Y/N) stands up and hugs him happily, ruffling with his hair.

-Jack! He can see me!- She happily exclaims, jumping up and down, she pulls me in for a deep kiss and for a moment, we forget about the world around us, until Jamie purposely coughs, we quickly apologize and Jamie gives me his ''You dog!'' face, we spent the rest of the day talking and playing, until the night came, and we had to leave, after we said goodbye, (Y/N) wrapped her arms around me, her eyes were teary but she was smiling.

-Thank you...- She softly whispers, as a tear runs down her cheek, I wipe it off.

-For what lovely?- I ask her gently, she gets on her tiptoes and plants a kiss on my forehead.

-For giving me hope- I smile down at her, after we get to the North Pole, we walk back to our room, I look around and feel like someone's watching us, but that thought soon disappears as I see (Y/N) laying on the bed, I lie down next to her, cuddling together as we fall asleep.

???'s POV

Those fools don't know what expects them tomorrow, I dissapear into the thin air, hoping to find my master.