Chapter 2: Guiding child.

(Y/N)'s POV

I wake up, I stretch and find someone next to me, Jack? I blush and turn back to my human form, I get closer to his face, until we are only a few inches apart, I softly grab his cheek, it's so soft and...warm. He smiles and embraces me, pulling me closer to his body.

-Jack...- I whisper, he grabs the back of my head and puts our lips together, his lips are so soft and so warm it's amazing! My minds tells me no but my body craves for it, I return the kiss, at first it's a chaste one, slowly getting more aggressive, I feel his tongue lick my lower lip, begging to get inside, I open my mouth and the moment our tongues crash I moan softly, he grabs my wrists and pins me to the ground, the grass tickling the lower part of my back, he breaks the kiss and lowers to my neck, I close my eyes as he sucks my collarbone, I'm sure he'll leave a hickey.

-Jack! Wake up!- I blurt out, he opens his eyes and stares at me, pulling away.

-I...What's happening?...- He looks lost and stares at my body, I cover my eyes with my hands, still laying on the floor, breathing heavily.

-All this time...You were asleep?- He nods and scratch his neck, he tries to get closer to me but I stop him with my feet, I'm so embarassed that now I had to explain what happened between us.

-Basically we had a rough kissing session and stuff- I can barely say without my voice cracking, he smiles innocently, I sit up and stare at him wide-eyed.

-Did you like it?- He asks, I slowly nod and he grins proudly. There was an awkward silence between us, at least for me.

-Well I guess-UMPH!- I cover his mouth with my hand, and tell him to stay quiet, I turn into my feline form, an ocelot and start searching, in a second I hear a wooden stick crack, right behind me.

-Whoever you are, show your face!- I yell, a little girl pops up from the bush she was hiding in, she can't be older than 8 years old, she can hear me?... Does that mean she can SEE ME?!

Jack's POV

I smile to the little girl, and kneel in front of her, she's dark skinned, and very brave, since she doesn't seem scared of (Y/N) or me.

-Have you seen my mommy and daddy?- She asks, I shook my head and sigh, she looks around and gets closer to (Y/N), who justs stands there frozen, the little girl pets her and I hear her purr, I feel my cheeks heat up, I'm blushing?... My heart beats like crazy and I can't stop.

-What's your name sweetheart?- (Y/N) asks, her sweet voice flowing in my head like a river.

-I'm Alana, nice to meet you Miss Kitty- I smile at the nickname, she smiles too and says.

-Nice to meet you, Alana- (Y/N)'s eyes shine in the sunlight, almost like jewels, her beautiful orbs pierce right through me.

-I think I can find her parents, I already have their scent, it can guide us back to them- I nod and she leads the way, she stays quiet and goes over trees, under stones, everywhere to find Alana's parents.

-Is she your girlfriend?- Alana asks, I look at her and blush madly, I shook my head and think about what happened before, after that what will be? She didn't look mad at all, only surprised, and she did enjoy it after all, she said it herself.

-They are! Those are my parents!- Alana starts running towards a married couple, the man and the woman hug her and spin her in the air, tears in their eyes.

-Well, looks like our job is done- (Y/N) whispers softly, she turns around and starts walking the other way, until Alana yells.

-Good bye Miss Kitty and Mr. Frost!- (Y/N) stops midtracks and waves back to Alana, I do the same and we leave, I give her a piggyback ride in her ocelot form, once we get back to the North Pole, I realize she fell asleep, I take her to my room and lay her on my bed.

-Goodnight Miss Kitty- I kiss her forehead and she smiles in her sleep, without realizing what time is it, I fall asleep too.