Chapter 6: The end for you(Part 1/2).

(Y/N)'s POV

We were in total peace, no Pitch to bother us, nothing that could take our good mood down, until a blast of fire blew up the wall next to me, I pulled Jack by his hoodie and pushed the table down, taking cover behind it.

-WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!- I shouted in shock, as another blast of fire blew up an untouched wall, smoke covered the area as the sunlight invaded the room through the burned holes.

-Who is that?!- Jack asked, his voice filled with rage as a dark figure got inside through one of the holes.

 -My name is Emma! And I was sent here with the special mission to destroy you!- As I took in the figure of the girl, I saw she had jet black hair, tied up in a high ponytail, her skin full of tribal marking that shined like a fire, her strangely mystic green eyes, her black and grey shorts, her leather jacket, her white undershirt, and her brown high boots, such a beautiful girl, with such a horrible goal.

-If you want to hurt them, you gotta pass through me first!- I shouted, coming out of my hiding spot, we started to walk around for a few moments, in her palm a ball of fire hovered, I awaited for her to attack, and she did the same, I knew it deep inside me, I was afraid, but I put my fears away, and threw the first hit, she quickly dissappeared and reappeared behind me, I turned around and blocked the kick she threw at me.

-Mmph! You're better than I expected, but still not good enough!- She spit the last words along with a fire ball, from the side a rush of ice magic put the flame out, we both looked to the side, and saw Jack pointing his staff towards us, we both smirked and he rushed to my side.

-I won't let them damage you...- Jack softly whispered, before she launched towards us.

Jack's POV

I don't know what came through my mind when I said that, but I knew it was the truth, we evaded and attacked, I put out every single flame she created, and (Y/N) managed to damage her physically, until the other girl threw herself to (Y/N), going through the window and breaking the glass, they fell and I followed them, without warning, (Y/N) transformed into a hawk once again, I didn't realize the other girl stabbed her, until they flew a few meters apart, both of them crashing against the cold, hard ground. I rushed to her side and kneeled in front of her, as she returned to her human form, and I turned her so she rested on her back, I was shocked, angry and sad, when I saw a stabbing wound in her stomach, a pool of blood forming around us, staining my cold fingers.

-No...Please don't leave me... I love you...- I whispered, sobbing and slightly choking as the tears rushed down my face and fell onto her cheeks, she slowly closed her eyes, and smiled warmly at me, tears coming out of her beautiful (E/C) orbs.

-I love you too...- She murmured, I held her closer and kissed her lips softly, my heart sinking in my chest, I didn't realize the other girl was crawling towards us, until I saw her hand hovering over her wound, a orange, and strangely warm energy coming out of it, I tried to take her hand away, until I saw the wound quickly healing, until there was nothing left, like she was never damaged.

-(Y/N)?...- I softly asked, she opened her eyes and smile at me, she hugged me tightly and I hugged her back, resting my head on her shoulder, both of us sitting up.

-Heh... Guess this is it...- Emma said jokingly, we turned around and everyone made a circle around her, Bunnymund, Tooth, North and Sandman.

-Why did you cured me?- (Y/N) asked her, Emma simply smiled, and looked to me and (Y/N), her skin getting paler with each second.

-Because... I couldn't stand, seeing you cry... After I knew you were in love...- She said, sighing sadly as she coughed blood, she swiftly moved her hand to the side, revealing a strange, puncture wound in her ribs.

-Pitch...Made me do this... And if I failed I would die. Promise me... You'll get rid of him...forever- Those were her last words, she slowly closed her eyes, and let one last sigh come out, Bunnymund placed two fingers on her neck, and shook his head, we silently cried, we gave her a proper burying, and the moon shined on her grave.

-What are we gonna do?...- Tooth asked, I stood up, holding hands with (Y/N), each of us nodding.

-Finish what we started, we'll put an end to Pitch's Nightmare Kingdom- We both exclaimed, and the six of us headed towards Pitch's lairs, he won't get out this time.