ൠ Ã𝓼 Ⓛ๏𝕟𝐠 αs 𝓨𝕆ù'𝔯є 几𝐄乂t 𝕋O Με, 𝐉ᵘŞt 丅𝐡ᵉ ţ𝕨ᵒ 𝕠ℱ U𝐒 ♜♩

*note*

*maybe DONT skip this part ahahahah?*

feel free to listen to the song above while reading ^^^

i guess it's somewhat important ig to mention that this story's gonna be more fast paced in comparison to my other projects. keep up!!!

once again another reminder that you will meet other love interests aside from wilbur [: what happens in the end and who you ultimately end up with will be up to you though.

i've also tried my best to get the minor details of this story including specific dates and stuff as accurate as I can but there may be some things off due to the limited research I can perform ]:

also FUN WILBUR FACT that's basically the entire reason I wrote this story: On Quackity's birthday stream, Wilbur admitted to lying numerous times about his exact birthday and star sign (': God knows how old this man really is

Anyways let's get on with this chapter

♦️
'Underground Tavern Society'
[UTS]

♦️'Underground Tavern Society'[UTS]

card no. 3
♦️
III. King of Diamonds
Philip "Philza"

The sun and moon cycle spans out briefly within 24 hours each passing day on Earth. For weeks in a row, y/n had been active to watch at least 80% of that cycle pass by without rest. That's almost 19 hours out of an entire 24 hour cycle spent awake consecutively playing out in the span of weeks.

As much as Tommy and the rest of their family anticipated an end to this detrimental habit with y/n finally finding peace in what she considered a polished chorus to her longterm project, it's safe to say that hadn't been the case at all. Her desire to work had only been fuelled further, ambitions still set on competing with Wilbur Soot's talent despite Tommy's advice.

It's been days since her last milestone was achieved, yet it seems that she's barely made any progress since then. This phenomenon here is called a writer's block; it's when a writer struggles to locate any sense of either motivation or inspiration, or occasionally even both. In y/n'a case, it happened to be the latter, evidence being the undeniable motivation pumping through her bloodstream cancelling it out.

In the corner of her room was an entire 6 pack case of energy drinks. Of the 6 cardboard compartments, only 2 remained occupied. A crucial detail to be mentioned here is the fact that 24 hours hadn't even passed since the purchase of said case. Y/n was wide awake with no intention of rest, only to waste her energy on idle thoughts that haven't brought her even half a step forward.