𝕥𝕙𝓔 ⓢ𝓐𝕔яɨ𝔽ᶤℂᵉ 𝕆𝔽 o𝓝є'ŝ f𝓇𝓔𝐄 ŵ𝐢ℓ𝕝 ♬

♣️
'Underground Tavern Society'
[UTS]

♣️'Underground Tavern Society'[UTS]

card no. 7
♣️
VII. Five of Clubs
—Ponk

Will bent down to unplug his bass from the amp, once again with a deafening screech. When he stood up, there was a h/c-head already waiting in the sidelines for him.

"I'm sorry, what was that? He smirked slyly, fully aware of the effect his prior stunt had on the girl in front of him.

Y/n grew stiff and stern and there was a cold undertone in her voice. "I said, well played."

"Care to explain what the hell you're doing?" He sinisterly muttered, eyeing her up and down.

Her hands intertwined behind her back and she stood with confidence. "I'm speaking to some asshole 6 feet up his own ass. What are you doing?"

"Oh fuck off." He rolled his eyes, "I meant, what are you doing being all flirty with Furry McFox over there."

"Why's that any of your concern?"

"It became my concern the moment you chose to lay with me that night at the beach and told me you liked me."

"You gave me like one second of attention today and you didn't expect me to replace you that easily?" With a deep breath, she spoke with a newfound philosophy, "Wilbur, the world is my oyster. New moon, new beginning." Her tone was almost mocking of the boy's ego, filled with a lack of empathy.

He held his arms close to his chest as if he were to be holding himself close, "Where the hell is all of this coming from?"

"There's a lot more to you than what meets the eye. We established that, didn't we?"

He nodded unsurely

"I think the first red flag should've been your spiralling god complex, but it became clear to me now. Life's a game to you, isn't it?"

"God complex? I'm sure you heard that phrase once and now you're throwing it around as if you have a clue what you're talking about."

Ignoring his remark, she insisted, "This isn't the sims where you can play around with people like you're the creator himself."

Wilbur couldn't help but let a harsh laugh escape his throat. He kneeled down to look the girl at eye level, "You can't be one to talk, saying shit about replacing me. There was never anything to replace, y/n. That was 1 night, and from the looks of it, that's all it will ever be."

"You're insane."

"What the fuck is your problem?"

"My problem is the fact that you were probably ready to cut me off regardless of what I do. I'm not gonna stand aside and eventually let you gradually ignore my texts, block my number and literally avoid me in person."