★ α T𝔸𝐋𝕖 ᗝⒻ ᵗ𝔀o 𝕡ᒪ𝓪𝔂𝕖Ⓡ 𝓼

hey you!
have u listened to the song this entire book's pretty much based on?
if the answer is "yes" then carry on with the chapter!

if the answer is no, then i'm gonna need to stop u right here. go listen or this is gonna be REAL awkward for the both of us 🤥

vv

it also feels like I need to clarify this: i am most definitely NOT shipping any of the cc's in this story with one another! pls do not ship wilbur and niki ITS INVASIVE D:

♥️
'Underground Tavern Society'
[UTS]

♥️'Underground Tavern Society'[UTS]

card no. 5
♥️
V. Queen of Hearts
—Niki

"Will..."

...

"Wake up."

...

His eyes shot open to realize he hadn't woken up on his cold stiff mattress in his tiny, cluttered Brighton apartment.

He woke up to the scent of sea salt and ocean. He shifted a bit, realizing he had been holding an entire human being in his arms throughout the night.

"Well, hello there." He smiled, planting small kisses all over the h/c-head's visage. His voice was raspy and deep, carrying a morning grog.

Y/n giggled at the touch, squirming in his arms only for him to pull her closer.

He closed his eyes once more, imitating soft snores and pretending he had already fallen back asleep in the matter of seconds. She shook him a bit, in which he responded to rolling her over so he had been positioned on top of her.

Wilbur slightly elevated himself up, hands digging against the sand for support. "Can we just, stay here for a bit longer?" He looked down at her eyes through the shadow he casted onto the girl beneath him.