penny's secret

A/N the math doesnt work in this but idc because it is for the story to work also this is gay and has a non baniry person in it, i dont norrmally do gay ships and the whole lbgq+ thing not that i am against it. enough rambling from me lets continue into the unknown..

"Mum can you come have look at this please?" a young lady asked.

"What is it dear?" Peonlepe asked in reply.

"I found this report online about international rescue," she started, "i think it is time they found out about me," she continued.

"I think so to dear," Peonelpe replied, "Parker bring the car around will."

"Yes mi'lady," the scofer said.

peonelpe pov

we flew over to tracy island as Parker and I got out the car I told my daughter to stay for five minutes then just walk in.

~~~~~~~five minutes later~~~~~~~
gordons pov

i see a young lady a bit older than scott walk in she said hi to my brothers and I then sat down next to penny.

"Hi i am paris," she introduced herself, she continued, "you already know my mum Lady Peonelpe Crighten-Ward."

"may i ask how old are you paris?" kayo asked.

"Well i am 25 years old."

"same," said kayo.

~~~~~~~a few years later~~~~~~

Paris and Kayo are dating and have adopted a 7 year old non binary kid who goes to boarding school.