a new rescue/ rescuer updated

you are teenager who is homeless and you are trapped in some bolders your best friend is kayo tracy.

"help," you call on your phone to international rescue. you got a reply from john saying international rescue what is your problem.

"i am stuck in some bolders and i am in a cave i dont know my location help me please," you say frightened.

"stay calm help is on the way," you hear john say. then he changes lines "international rescue we have a situation."

"go ahead john," virgil said.

"some one called they are stuck in some bolders and in a cave they dont know their location! i have to go keep them calm till you get there and also try and get their location," john said before disappearing.

"hey can you turn on your location please so we can find you?" john asked calmly.

"okay," you reply being a little sceptical.

you and john just started talking and you started joking. then out of no where you here a low rumble. you look around and had your eyes shut because of your unatral eye colour and in a few minutes virgil showed up and removed the boulders then just as suddenly as the boulder fell you pass out from pain from the boulders.

"hey wake up, we to go now before another earthquake, come now please," virgil said panicked.

he ended up carrying you to thunderbird 2 then you wake up. then virgil said "hey it's ok i got out im time before that second earthquake."

"where are you taking me? please i am scared i was alone. i have one friend please take me to her, her name is Tanusha Kyrano?" you ask

"hey dont wor... wait i know her she lives with my brothers and i," virgil replyed.

"can i go see her please, please she is my only friend, also whats your name i am y/n?"

"i am virgil the second oldest tracy brother and pilot of thunderbird 2 y/n what a nice name," virgil said proudly.

they got to tracy island laughing and chatting happily. virgil introduced you to everyone and when virgil got to kayo u amediatly said hi.

~~~~~~~~20 years later~~~~~~~~
you now live with the tracys.
married virgil and have twins Isabella Lucille Tracy and Daniel Jeff Tracy their nicknames are starting with isabella issy bella and belle and daniel Dan and Danny. the reason you choose these names is in memory of jeff and lucllie who have died. you also have your own 'bird which you got a year exactly after veing rescued.