john tracy akumatized

A/N this is not mine i found this on the internet also this is a cross between miraculous and thunderbirds are go

Scott Tracy: Hey, bro. What's up?

John Tracy: I just wish I could be the smartest guy ever. You know. Know everything to do with anything.

Scott Tracy: Yeah. But come on. It's not like you can point at someone and take their intellect.

[Scott gets up and leaves]

[Meanwhile, at Hawk Moth's lair]

Hawk Moth: Ah, the thought of being so smart you feel you have nothing left to learn. My Akuma shall soon see to that.

[Hawk Moth fills the akuma with dark energy]

Hawk Moth: Fly away, my little akuma. And bring the boy to scientist level.

[The akuma flies out of the window. John is alone when the akuma lands on his wrist panel and a butterfly frame forms around his eyes]

Hawk Moth: Brain Drain, I am Hawk Moth. I give you the ability to drain the intelligence of anyone you point at so that you will become the smartest boy in the world. But, with these powers comes an opportunity that you must do in exchange. Are you willing to accept that opportunity?

John Tracy: I accept this offer, Hawk Moth.

[John lets the akuma consume him and he turns into Brain Drain]

Brain Drain: Time to show them all who's the smartest guy around here.

[Scott returns and sees Brain Drain]

Scott Tracy: [surprised tone] John?!

Brain Drain: I am Brain Drain, the smartest boy on the face of the planet. But you can spare me your lectures. [points at Scott] Your intellect is mine.

[A purple beam strikes Scott, and zaps him, and the brain helmet on Brain Drain grows bigger.]

Scott: [slurred] Duh, what's twelve by pies? [walks off stupidly]

[At Hawk Moth's lair]

Hawk Moth: The more intellect he collects, the smarter he becomes. Nice. It'll take more than Ladybug and Cat Noir to outsmart this smart boy. [communicating to Brain Drain] Brain Drain! Go and suck more smarts!

Brain Drain: Will do. [flies off]

[Meanwhile]

[Virgil, Gordon and Alan run into the infirmary]

Virgil Tracy: We got your call, Brains! Is Scott okay?

Scott: Don't hurt the little bunny rabbit.

Brains: He's been saying things like that since I found him walking stupidly outside the house. It's almost as if someone s-stole his intellect.

Alan Tracy: Really? Like, they sucked his knowledge out of his head?

Scott: Two plus two is Pie.

Brains: U-until we kn-know for s-sure who did this to him, w-we just have to be p-patient.

Gordon: We could call Ladybug and Cat Noir to help us figure out what happened.

[Brain Drain appears]

Brain Drain: So you know about Ladybug and Cat Noir. Tell me where they are so I can take their Miraculous.

Gordon: Here's my answer, not telling.

Brain Drain: Well, looks like I'll have to drain the answer out of you all! [points at the Tracys and Brains]

A/N how should it end please help me