sos part 2 but not quite

A/N thanks for 2k read on this book guys love ya guys sooooooo much.

back to the book it is going to be great

gordons pov
Braman has been sending a distress call since we found him yesterday. At the moment he is at the bottom of the ocean, "emergency situation international rescue please help," braman said.

"he isnt in any danger he can't feel pain," brains said to everone besides alan who is still asleep.

"it doesnt matter he just asked us to rescue him," scott replied.

"Dont worry braman i'm coming," I told braman as i run to my secret launch bay.

the platform moves down quite quickly as it suits me up then I step back and move down a tunnel into thunderbird 4 as this happens i see a glimpse of stingray my old sub from when I was apart of WASP (world aquanaught security patrol) I start to feel nasougic as i set up thunderbird 4 for launch.

I launch and after a while I found braman and of course it was in "marinara vents"

"What was that Gordon?" john asked.

"oh just where braman landed, Marinara vents," i replied.

"be careful you know what it is like down there."

"Yeah I know dont have to tell me twice," I responded.

Finally found braman after who knows how long. then I look behind me and the chaos crew was there, "john the chaos crew is here."

chaos curser

"Boss international rescue is here," fuse said.

"well this makes things interesting.

thunderbird 4
*gordon's pov*

"WHAT GORDON GET OUT OF THERE!!!!!" my brother said.

then I see a missile it flies past me with a sigh of relief it I continue in the same path but then I see it on the vents in front of me it was too late I couldn't get out the way quick enough. with the my last breath I flick my emergency code on.

tracy island

"gordon you activated your emergency code, gordon, GORDON!!" john screamed as his younger brother didn't reply.
"international rescue we have a situation," he continued to international rescue, "it's gordon he sent an emergency code."

*Xena's pov*

half way through what john was saying Xena ran to their dads desk and went down to her thunderbird hanger and put her suit on and flew to gordon's positionposion. "guys you on your way I can't do this alone?" I ask.

"yeah of course we are Xena we didn't expect you to save him your self," Scott replied.

"hu, where am i?" I asked then I looked around.