Chapter 6.

"So..when are the adoption papers coming out B?"

The Oldest Wayne rolls his eyes at his second oldest, "In not going to adopt Marinette. I am on the other hand going to get in contact with her guardians and see if I can get any info on where her parents grave are"

As Bruce starts walking towards the bat cave, he casts a glance  at his youngest only to see him in deep thought.

Struggling it off, the father and sons get ready for the long night of Patrol.

Before any of the batboys could leave the cave, a high pitch scream tore though out the house.

First one to snap out of it, Bruce quickly makes his way towards the scream, the others close behind.

As the Gotham vigilantes follow the noise, the two youngest notice some sort of dark shadow through one of the windows. Taking a short stop, Red Robin looks over the city and notices a weird shape out in the distance.

Quickly snapping a picture of the shape, Red Robin soon catches up with his family only to stop short of the scene in fort of him.

Entering the room, the men come face to face to see A figure in all black trading hits with the Exchange student that they are currently hosting.

"Who sent you? Hawkmoth? Lila? Talia? If it's Talia, you can tell her I'm not handing over the Miraculous, and no I'm not joining the league and I never will."
Noticing the person hesitant at that answer, Marinette takes her chances and hits the figure in a pleasure point near the neck.

Once the person was down, Marinette drops to her knees and looks at her shaky hands. Feeling eyes on her, the young girl turns her head only to meet the Gotham vigilantes in her doorway.

"Talia? Talia al Ghul. How do you know that woman?" Batman demands, worried that this girl is in contact with the league despite knocking out what seems to be an assassin.

To tired to fight her secret identity Marinette speaks the truth, "My name Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Guardian of the Miracles and Ladybug, the hero of Paris. Talia, has been trying to recruit me so she can basically rule the world with the power of creation and destruction, or as I know that Tikki and Plagg."

Silence runs through the room, Red Robin breaks the quietness, "Ladybug? As in the one that is been trying to defeat Hawkmoth for two years now?"

Nodding, Marinette continues," Hawkmoth has the ability to turn anybody with potent negative emotions into a supervillain through the use of his Akumas. He gives them powers to do his bidding, he wants the ladybug miraculous and black cat miraculous to make a wish. If he were to succeed, the wish will come true but there would be a price as the universe will demand balance."

"So let me get this straight, you have been fighting this terrorist for two years, without any training or mentoring?" Night wing Questions in a daze.

"Beside Master Fu, yes."

"Master Fu?"

"Master Fu was the precious Guardian before he lost his memory when to he passed the Guardianship over to me when Hawkmoth found out his identity." She answers with her head down.

Red Hood took a few steps forward before crouching in front of the black-haired girl, "This Tikki and Plagg you were talking about, are they with you now?"

A  red and black blur came out of hiding and flew in front of the batfam.

"Hello! I'm Tikki, God of Creation. I'm the Kwami of the Ladybug Miraculous."

Before anyone could say anything, another blur flew towards them.

"Sup. I'm Plagg, the god of Destruction, Kwami of The black cat Miraculous. Now to more important things, do you have camembert cheese?"

"Plagg!" Marinette scolds.

"Sorry Kitten..."

"Kitten?" Robin asks.

"Marinette is the true holder to all Miraculous. She's able to use all of them and not have any damage to her soul. She is the true Guardian to all Miraculous." Tikki explains to the vigilantes.

"So your telling me, that Marinette is basically a  human with Godlike powers?"

"No, Marinette's soul was made from the powers of the Miraculous. She could become a Kwami if she ever wanted to but is also able to be human."

"Nice, we have a god in our house."

Everyone froze from those words that left Red Hood's mouth.

Looking at the five men inform to her, Marinette connects the dots, "Of course! That makes so much sense! Who else would be able to use that much gadgets and not be rich! But why wear such unprotected outfits! I'm not going to criticize the colours or designs cause I'm sure they have a symbolism to them but at least protect yourselves a bit more!"

Not expected such words, Night wing snorts softly before bursting out laughing. Red Hood and Red Robin follow not to far behind.

"O-out of all things t-to say you worry m-more about our s-safety!"

Turning towards Batman, Red Hood speaks once again. "You know what, can we keep her B?"

Ignoring his son, Batman talks out loud, " Marinette, can we talk more about this somewhere a bit more private? I think we should tie that person up and get some answers."

"Of course, where do you have in mind?"

Smiling at the French Exchange, Batman turns away and starts walking out of the room.

"I know a place."