Chapter 4: helping

Third person p.o.v:-

Techno let go of dream as they stood up. "I'll get Fundy punz and Sam. You get the rest" the pig hybrid said walking off the stadium. He walked over to his nephew and kneeled down next to him.

"Fundy" he spoke softly to the smaller male. Fundy turned his head to look at his uncle. "Why won't they wake up?" He asked through sobs. Techno pulled the fox into a hug. "They'll wake up. Just not today"

Fundy hugged the pink haired male, letting the tears fall. "Come on. More people need us" techno pulled away with a smile. Getting up and pulling Fundy with him. "We'll get those three after we make sure everyone conscious is alright" he said ruffing the fox's hair.

Fundy nodded as techno started making his way to the two American males that were hugging on the floor. When he got there Sam looked at him with a smile. "Hey techno. How are you feeling?" The creeper hybrid asked.

"I'm doing well. How about you and punz?" Techno asked sitting down next to the two.

"Oh I'm fine. Punz isn't though. Purpled isn't waking up and his arm is broken"Sam spoke softly. Continuing to rub circles on his friends back.

"Can you take care of him for now? I have to make sure everyone else was ok" techno asked getting up and looking around. "Of course. You go do that. I'll handle punz" Sam replied with a smile.

Techno nodded and walked away. He walked for a bit until he saw antfrost laying on the floor. He walked over to make sure he was awake. He smiled when he saw that the cat was up. "How are you feeling?" Ant looked up when he heard a voice speak.

He chuckled and laid back down. "Horrible. My body is killing me" techno nodded looking at the smaller figure. "Can you get up?"

Antfrost shook his head. "No, I think my legs are broken" he replied with a sigh. "How are you feeling techno? And don't lie with the I'm fine respond. I know your not"

Techno sighed, sitting down next to cat. "I guess I'm not." He looked up at the sky. "Just worried. I haven't seen tommy and Wilbur this hole day. I just hope they stayed in pogtopia"

Ant nodded as he listened to the male. "There is a chance they are in pogtopia. Safe and sound" he said looking at the other male.

Techno just hummed. "There is a chance."

-:With Dream:-

After techno left dream went to the closest person, quackity. He walked to the 19 year old and kneeled down next to him. "Quackity" he spoke softly, as to not scare the Mexican.

"Quackity" he spoke again since he didn't get a response. Quackity didn't say anything. Dream looked at the teen, worry filling him. He put a hand on his shoulder.

Quackity tensed at the sudden touch. He turned around and calmed down when he saw Dream. "Oh hi dream. You scared me give me a warning next time" he said with a giggle.

"I called your name two times. Didn't you hear me?" Dream asked, hopping what he think wasn't true. Quackity looked at dream confused. "Can you say that again. You were too quit"

Dream froze. It couldn't have happened right? Quackity didn't, go deaf. He didn't. It was just not possible.

"Quackity I am speaking loudly" he said. Concern filling his voice. Quackity looked at him tilting his head at the blonde man. "Dream come on. Speak louder"

Dream sighed and looked through his inventory. He thankfully had a book and quail on him. He got them out and started writing, hand it it to quickly when he was done.

Quackity grabbed the book and read what was on it. "What do you mean your speaking loudly? I'm not deaf dream" he asked looking at the other male. "I'm not" he looked at the book then snapped his fingers next to his ears.

His eyes widen as he snapped them again. "No no no. This can't be happening. Dream tell me this isn't happening please" he asked tears falling down his face.

Dream sighed and hugger the shorter male. He grabbed the book and wrote in it. "I'm sorry" he said quietly. Quackity hugged back tears falling even more then before.

He had just lost his hearing. What will he do now? He couldn't listen to anything anymore. He couldn't listen to his friends. He couldn't listen to music and make stupid songs. He couldn't listen to Schlatt ramble on about god knows what.

Dream let go and stood up, offering quackity a hand. Quackity took it and stood. Dream wrote in the book again before handing it to quackity. He wrote "you can write here from now on. I'm sorry that you lost your hearing." Quackity smiled at the book in front of him. "Thank you dream" he said looking at the male in front of him. Dream only gave a thumbs up before walking off the stadium.

He walked with quackity before stopping. He walked over to someone else kneeling in front of the brunette. "Hey Karl" he spoke 

Karl looked up, tears falling down his face. "He passed out again" the brunette said looking at the blonde. "I don't know why?"

Quackity walked over and hugged karl from behind. "Hey it's ok. I'm here" karl put his head on quackity's shoulder. "At least you're here" karl said with a chuckle. "Are you hurt?"

Quackity didn't respond. He looked at karl sadly. "Karl I- I lost my hearing" karl froze at the words of his friend. "Q" he hugged his Mexican friend.

Dream got up and left the two to talk. He passed Sam fundy and punz sitting and talking. He waved and contact walking to where techno was. "Techno" he said standing in front of the taller male.

"Dream" techno responded looking at the hooded figure. "How is everyone?" He asked not caring about the rivalry.

Dream sighed. "Well karl and quackity are sorta talking" he said scratching the back of his neck. "Quackity went deaf" he looked at the two now shocked men.

"Shit" techno whispered burying his face in his arms. "So quackity's dead, punz's arm is broken, ants legs are broken, Sam and fundy I think are fine, George eret niki Tubbo ponk purpled and jack are unconscious and that's all right?" He asked looking at the blonde.

"No bad and skeppy and behind us. I don't know what they're talking about but it's been a while" techno and dream looked at each other then both headed to the back.

There they saw bad siting on the ground, hugging an unconscious Skeppy. The two looked at each other then back at bad.

Dream walked over and kneeled next to him, placing a hand on his shoulder, causing the other to look at him.

"Bad" Said the blonde. Bad hugged skeppy tighter while looking at Dream. "Bad let go of skeppy, please"

Bad kept hugging skeppy, refusing to let go. "Bad he'll wake up, I promise" Dream slowly took skeppy from bad and handed him to techno.

All three of them got up and started heading back to the stadium. When they get there they saw that everyone was there.

Techno and dream both sighed. This was gonna be a long few weeks.