Chapter 1: the day before the destruction.

3rd person p.o.v:-

Tommy sat in his makeshift room. He was curled into a ball on his bed crying. You see tomorrow Wilbur Is planning on bombing the festival. The festival that all his friends were at.

He tried convincing his older brother that it wasn't a good idea. But he had failed over and over and over again. He even got technoblade to talk to him. But it still didn't work. His last hope was dream the man who had done the same to them in the war. But dream didn't listen. He didn't care.

Tommy felt stressed. He felt tired. He hadn't eaten or slept in a few days. He was too focused on the festival. Too focused on his brothers. His friends. His nation.

Most people wouldn't put this much pressure on a 16-year-old. But not on this SMP. In this SMP 16-year-olds had the most pressure.

Tommy had to take care of his brothers and try to keep the bond that they once had. He had to be careful and quiet when he walked around the SMP since he was banished from the nation.  He had to come up with strategies and plans.

Tubbo on the other hand had to deal with politics. He was Schlatter's, right-hand man. So he had to be with schlatt at all times. But he also had to give information to Wilbur.

But they still made time to spend together. To spend with their friends. To spend with their siblings. And most importantly time for themselves.

Tommy's thoughts were interrupted when he heard a knock on the door. He gave them a quiet 'come in' and the person did shutting the door behind them quietly.

He feels a hand on his shoulder so he looks up and is met with the eyes of his older brother. "Hey techno" Tommy tried to smile but couldn't. Techno gave Tommy a small frown then sat down. "You ok Tommy? You haven't eaten in a while"

Tommy looked down not wanting to look his brother in the eye. He was ashamed that he hadn't eaten but didn't want to show it. He didn't want to be seen as weak in front of his brother. Not since he looked like his father.

"Yeah, just worried" techno nodded with a quiet hum notifying Tommy to continue. " I just don't know what to do anymore. I tried everything. I even tried violence and it didn't work. I'm lost techno. I'm just tired."

The blonde started to quietly sob in his little ball. Techno didn't like to see his younger brother cry. As much as he acted like he didn't care. But really he had a soft spot for the kid.

Techno picked his brother and put him in his lap. "it's all right. Everything will be alright. I'm here." Tommy knew his brother wasn't the best at comforting but to Tommy, this was enough, his brother was enough.

Tommy slowly drifted to sleep in his brother's arms. Feeling safe. Like nothing could go wrong. Techno set him on the bed and covered him with a blanket. He left the room and closed the door, walking to his own room.

Somewhere else tubbo sat at his desk looking at the speech that was in front of him. Tomorrow he had two options either to: A.he said the speech as he wrote it and hope for the best. Or B.he doesn't say the last line and gets caught by Schlatt.

He sighed getting up and putting the chair back in its place. He then walked over to his wardrobe and changed into his pj's. He then heard a knock on the door so he told them to come in.

The door opened to reveal the vice president Quackity. Quackity was much better than Schlatt. He didn't tell tubbo what to do all the time. He didn't tell him what to wear. He always asks for his opinion before he does something. And he was just fun to be around.

" heyyyy tubbo hat's up?" Quackity walked in and sat on tubbo's bed. "nothing really just thinking about the festival" he replied sitting next to him. "wish Tommy could come"

Quackity looked at the kid with sad eyes he sighed and laid down on his bed." Same kid same." Then he smiled and got up. "But tomorrow is gonna be a good day so get some sleep"

They said their goodbyes and quickity walked out closing the door. Tubbo got in his bed and closed his eyes "goodnight tommy" he said to himself drifting off to sleep.

Quackity walked in his room and changed into some shorts and a t-shirt. He got in his bed and opened his phone texting some of his friends. Asking how they are and what they're doing.

After chatting with his friends for a bit he said goodnight and was about to close his phone but he decided to text schlatt goodnight. He closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

—with schlatt—

Schlatt was in his office doing some paperwork before the festival. Suddenly he heard a 'ding' coming from his phone. He looked over and saw a text from quackity. 'What now?' He thought as he opened it

Quackity: goodnight schlatt.

Schlatt looked at it for a bit then smiled.

Schlatt: goodnight quackity

He put his phone down and returned to his paperwork. After a few papers he started getting tired, so he put his stuff away and went to bed.