Chapter 3: reaction

third person p.o.v:-

dream

dream slowly opened his eyes. he sat up and looked around. "What the hell" dream  got up and started walking, looking around. he saw his friends ,Sapnap karl skeppy bad and . . . "george"

the american started speeding over to where he saw his friend last. he got on the stadiom (I think that's what it's called. please tell me if I'm wrong) when he got there he couldn't blieave what he saw. their laid George, on the ground, bleeding from all around.

dream starts running to his friend. when he got to him he falls to his knees. he picks up the British man and places his head on his lap stroking the brunnets hair. "George please wake up". dreams eyes started watering. "George wake up"

After a few minutes dream pulled George into a hug. "I'm sorry" he whispered so quietly it might as well be a mumble. "I'm so f**king sorry"

karl

Karl wakes up with a massive headache. He looks around not knowing what happed.

He slowly gets up with holding his head from the massive headache. He continues to look around until he spots a figure on the ground.

He slowly walks over until he figures out who it was. "Sapnap" he whispers. Karl started speeding up, hoping that his fiancé is fine.

When he gets there he falls on his knees and starts shaking the Texan that lays in-front of him. He starts shaking him hoping that he would wake up.

Karl starts tearing up, wanting him to wake up. Needing him to wake up. "Sap come on. Just wake up, please" he says with a shaky voice. Then he hears a soft groun.

He looks down to see his fiancé open his eye and try to sit up. "What happened?" Asked the Texan looking up at the other American. "Hey what's wrong why are you crying?" Sapnap quickly got on his knees and wiped Karl's tears away.

Karl hugged Sapnap, tears falling. Sapnap hugged back, holding the crying figure in his arms. "Calm down. Everything's alright. I'm fine"

Karl starts to calm down but, sapnap was struggling to stay awake. "Karl?" "Mhm?" Sapnap sighed hugging his fiancé harder. "Meeting you and getting engaged is the greatest thing that could have happened to me"

Karl chuckles "your talking like a dead man sapy" then he goes limp. Sapnap goes limp. "Saps?" Karl shakes the man again. "This isn't funny sap"

Karl starts to cry more "sap come on please" he holds the figure in his arms as he cries "nick please"

Punz and Sam

((Before this starts I just wanted to say that punz and purpled are close cousins in my au. That's all))

Punz wakes up, not feeling his left arm. When he looks over he stars at it. " it should no bend that way" he quietly whispers. He takes a deep breath and gets up. He walks over to his right where one of his friends laid. "Sam wake up"

Sam slowly opens his eyes. He gets up and looks around. "What happened?" He asks in shock "I'm not sure but I think dream has something to do with it" the creeper like hybrid nods his head and looks at his friend.

Then he notices his friends left are. "Punz your arm" Sam rushes over to the mans other side and slowly touches his arm. The blonde quietly hissed. "Sorry"

The American sighed and started walking. "It's fine. Let's just see if we can find anyone else". Sam nods and follows his friend. He then spots two figures on the ground, so he starts waking over to them.