Chapter 2: Distruction

3rd person p.o.v:-

Tommy woke up to banging on his door. "what?" he asked getting off of his bed and opening his door. There stood his best friend tubbo smiling at him. "TOMMY" he jumped on his friend making them both fall. "hey tubbo," the blond said with a sigh gaining a giggle from his friend.

"Hey, Tommy" replied the burner. Tubbo got up and help Tommy up with him. They both just stood there looking at each other. "I see you woke up" they both looked at the door to find Wilbur leaning on the frame. "Wilbur" Tommy looked at his older brother not sure how to feel. "Wilbur listen to me you don't have to do this. You don't have to blow up Manburg."

Wilbur chuckled at his younger brother "oh I know that. I just, want to" He then looked at the brunette "tubbo the whole festival relies on you" and walked away.

Both the teens looked at each other then back at the open door. "Tubbo" tubbo looked at his friend. "Be safe" said Tommy pulling his friend in for a hug which tubbo Gladly returned.

—time skip to the festival—

It was time for the festival. Tommy and Wilbur were standing on a building watching as everyone ran around having fun. Tommy just stood there watching as his best friend laughs with everyone else. Wishing he was there with them.

"They look happy" Tommy turned to his brother who had a smile on his face. A smile he hadn't seen in ages. "Yea they do. Look at techno he's stuck" they both chuckled "You don't have to blow it up you know"

Wilbur stayed quiet then smiled looking at his son yelling for techno to just drown. "Yea I don't". Tommy looked at his older brother smiling. "But I will" Tommy's smile dropped and he looked back at his brother who's in a tank acting dramatic.

Wilbur texted tubbo and told him to start. Tubbo went up to schlatt and asked him if they could start which schlatt thought would be a good idea.

On the stage sat fundy and tubbo on one side. Quackity and George on the other. While Jschlatt stood in the middle giving his speech.

Tommy looked at his best friend with worry. Then he looked at his other friends Fundy Quackity and George. Even though he wouldn't admit it out loud he still saw them as friends.

Then he looked at the seats. There sat Niki Eret Karl Sapnap Bad Skeppy Purpled Ponk Punzs Callahan Antfrost and Sam. Then his eyes laid on one of his older brothers. Technoblade. He was chatting with bad and skeppy. While Wilbur had a silent debate with himself.

"Phil wouldn't want this. He wouldn't approve of this" Wilbur looked at Tommy as the younger one spoke." He would be disappointed" then Tommy walked past his older brother and started to make his way off of the roof.

Wilbur started to tear up at his brother's words. He then followed his brother down the building, but, instead of continuing to follow him, he went the other direction. The direction of the button.

Tommy started walking. Not to somewhere in particular. Just, walking. That is until he saw a green hooded figure sitting on top of the building. He quickly made his way to the building and started building his way to the top.

"Hey Tommy." said the masked man not even looking at him. "can I help you?"

The teen stood in his place angry with the man in front of him. "So you just gonna let this happen aren't you?" the blonde said clutching his fists while looking down. "you're just gonna let him kill your friends?"

The American stayed quiet. "I just wanted to let you know that I'm not gonna let Wilbur do this. I'm not gonna let him blow up L'manburg"

The teen then walked off and went to the back of the mountain. There he saw his brother standing in front of an entrance. "Wilbur" the older of the two looked back at his younger brother. "Tommy I suggest leaving" then he walked in.

Tommy followed him listing the reasons why he shouldn't blow up Mamburg. Then they heard it the line "let the festival begin". And he pressed it. Wilbur pressed the button.

It took a few minutes as it was a massive stack of TNT and the game needs to proses that. But it started to blow up.

They heard screaming of there friends. Tommy stood there with tears in his eyes. Tears he didn't even try to hide. While Wilbur was smiling. But still had tears falling from his eyes.

On the other hand dream pearled to the back of the crowd as soon as tommy left. Waiting for something. Then he looked at his friends. Bad and skeppy were laughing with techno. Sapnap was flirting with Karl who would turn red but still flirt back. And George. George sat next to quackity giggling at the jokes the Mexican made.

Then it dawned on him what he'd done. It dawned on him that he doomed his friends. The people he cared for most. It dawned on him what the teen was on about. HE was the bad guy.

Then everything exploded

——————————————————————————
Hey guys hope you liked this chapter and sorry for the slow update I've been busy with school.

Anyway the next chapter will be each one of the smp characters and their reaction to the explosion (after they woke up because they all blacked out from the explosions)

That's all have a good rest of your day/night. Love you guys bye :D