05-II || The 21st Dialogue

The 21st Dialogue

Alright, this just got ridiculous. He won't stop talking about her; he's acting like he's known her his whole life. What in the fuck is wrong with him?

Still. No reason to panic.

No reason to panic? Have you lost your mind? Or did you even have one in the first place?

Again: remind yourself who I am before you insult me.

Right. Fuck. Just. I can't just stand around doing nothing if they go off acting like they're on a fucking honeymoon.

Look, even if they do get serious, you never know. There still is a chance things could get ugly between them, and they'll break it off.

Like how? Her baggage won't throw him off, he'll embrace it, fucking idiot he is.

I'm not talking about baggage she openly shows, I'm talking about baggage she has kept hidden.

You really think so?

Maybe. It could be possible. I don't know, I'm just telling you that it's still not time to take drastic measures yet. They might date, might get serious, but it's also still fragile, still breakable.

Look at you, trying to talk me down. You really don't want me to pull another Gordon Hastings, don't you?

Me? Forget about me: do YOU want to go through that again?

Maybe. It was kind of fun.

___