Air Plane Drama: Part 2

Stella look back at the stewardess who was busy organising the bed. She then turns and jokingly said; "See, that's done and you just need to get going to your real seat as you're now seating at my seat Mdm," while winking at the daughter who smiles and softly giggles at her.

"Thank you so so much for doing this Miss, God will bless your kind heart with goodness in this world that can offer," said the mother who have tears in her eyes.

"Most welcome Mam"

Again feeling extremely grateful she said; "Thank you, Miss, God bless you for doing this," as her eyes were watery.

"Most welcome Mdm, don't worry about anything okay, just have fun and relax. If you need help then just holler at me since I can see you from my seat. You need this relaxation after a hectic day on the plane and you deserve more than this. You, my cutie small kid, are just the cutest"

Stella couldn't help but pinche her cheek and smile at the small kid who smiles sweetly at her then out of nowhere the kid tugged on her sleeves.

"Miss, miss,"

"Yes princess"

"Thank you for helping my mummy,"

"Your most welcome princess,"

Stella pinches the small kid's cheek lightly before she pushes the strain of hair back tugs it neatly behind her ear and asked; "What's your name princess?".

"I don't want to tell you. I like you call me princess"

"Really.. then hmm, I should often call you princes then. But even princesses need names"

"My name is Alia,"

"Oh my Princess Alia, it's nice to meet you my Princess Alia," said Stella as she fake bowed which makes Alia giggle. She then proceeds on asking;

"And may I know how old my Princess Alia is?"

"I'm 4 years old,"

"Wow, my Princess Alia is smart. Okay, let me introduce myself. I'm Stella, you can call me Knight Stel, Princess Alia"

As they were having fun talking, being Princess and a knight, the mother of the child whispered, "Baby come here don't disturb the kind lady" loud enough for the both of them to hear.

Quickly Alis shakes her head in a 'no' motion, she said; "No, I like Stell. I want to talk and seat here mummy. I want Stell" as she hugs Stella's arms.

Instantly Stella reassure; "It's okay Mam, I'll take care of her," politely said with a smile plaster on her face as she adores the little girl who was holding her arm.

The mother looks at them again feeling sorry as she mutters "Sorry" towards her while Stella shook her head in a 'no' motion before she looks at Alia who was smiling happily at her.

With that, their question and answer situation continue as Stella asked; "What's your brother's name, Princess Alia?".

"His name is Marius,"

Alia being a kid pulls her backpack and unzips it, busy searching for things inside her backpack.

"Oh, what do we have here Princess Alia,"

She pulls out her drawing books and then gives them to Stella, "Here. Colour" she diligently pulls out her pencil colours from her backpack and gives them to Stella as she put her backpack down on the floor.

"Stell colour with me,"

Alia said as she smiles at Stella who nodded her head then both Stella and Alia coloured for a bit before Stella asked her another question that was lingering in her head.