That's My Answer

The very next morning, Stella woke up to an empty room she looks around searching for Marius ad subconsciously look around for Luciano before she woke up, freshens up and heads over to the kitchen.

"Morning honey" greet George as he saw Stella walk over towards him.

"Morning papa"

"Want some pancakes?" asked George as he busies wiping the table.

"No thanks papa, I just going to grab some fruits and head over to the office. Anyway, where's Skylar?"

"I'm here babe," said Skylar as she enters the kitchen area.

"Sky, you're supposed to be at the office now. Today we have a meeting with our new client, did you forget about it?"

"Nope, I did not. Our new client postponed it for the afternoon"

"Thank goodness for that, anyway where's my son?"

Stella asked as she notices that the house is awfully quiet.

"With his father" replied Skylar with a smirk accompanies by a grin.

"Stop playing around, where are they?"

Stella rolls her eyes silently liking the idea but at the same time not wanting to show.

"Don't know, why don't you call him?" asked Skylar as she walks away from the kitchen area.

Stella murmur lowly 'unbelievable' as she fishes out her phone and search for Luciano's number but before she could do that he beat her to it by sending a text message saying 'Please come to the penthouse'.

Stella then closes her phone and slips it inside her jeans back pocket as she continues to munch her apple while informing George about her heading back to the penthouse.

Stella then heads over to her car while finishing munching her apples, as she slips inside her car she saw a bouquet of flowers next to her together with a small note.

To our angel Stella Lia Salvatore,

Can you give me directions to your heart? We've seemed to have lost ourselves in your eyes and touch.

P/s: Meet us at the penthouse.

With love, Luciano M, Marius A. M

"I never know that you can be this cheesy Luciano. For a fearful and ruthless mafia don, you do have an undiscovered side of you"

Stella murmur alone as she smiles looking at the card. She then places the card neatly inside her handbag before she picks up the flowers and smells them while smiling she then proceed to put the flowers down and quickly heads over to the penthouse.

As soon as she arrived and parked her car at the parking lot her feeling of excitement is over the roof as she smiles nonstop while she exits the car with the bouquet of flowers in her arms as she rides the lift up to her penthouse.

Upon arriving at the penthouse where the lift opened, Stella was greeted by a dozen flowers decorating the whole living room together with a red rose petal pathway that leads her to the living room.

Stella then follows the red rose petal pathway to the living room where she is greeted by another bouquet of flowers together with a small note. Before Stella read the notes or even picked up the bouquet, she quickly put the other bouquet down together with her handbag then she picks the new bouquet and read the note.

To our angel Stella Lia Salvatore,

When our eyes meet for the first time, my heart skipped a beat. I cannot even think of my life without you, my angel. Please become mine, my soulmate and love forever!