I'll decide

Their series of talking that almost end up in bickering makes Stella to opens her eyes and look at them all with a mild angry facial expression. In a soft yet stern tone, she said; 'Quiet' in a normal tone which slightly hurt her throat.

"Here,"

Skylar said as she quickly brings the cup with the straw towards Stella's mouth as she sips the water while the rest of them keep quiet and looked at her as if she was the dying grandfather.

Feeling the multiple stares, she said, "Could you all stop this and let me decide it myself,".

Ignoring her words they all start to talk altogether which earns them a loud enough, 'Stop', from her in annoyance.

"The three of us will stay at the penthouse with tight security-"

A series of protests could be heard in the room but not Luciano and Jacob who remained quiet looking at Stella who gradually got annoyed at them slowly they come to a stop but not without Catherine dishing out her final concern.

"But baby girl you're injured"

Stella raises her left eyebrow in a challenging manner she said;

"I forget to add that no one will have a word on it,"

"Okay if that's what you want,"

Jacob pulls George over to the side and keeps quiet while Catherine tries to oppose her words but was cut by Giovanni as he too pulls his wife to the side and remains quiet.

"Now that everyone is okay with that, I need some time alone with Skylar and if possible could the rest of you head to papa's house?"

Stella looks at them who nodded their head.

"Okay then, see you at home Lia,"

Jacob said as he pulls George out of the room in which Stella wave her hands and a series of bye could be heard and the rest of them were out of the room except Skylar.

"Sky, you okay right with that decision?"

Stella asked as she looks at Skylar who took a quick peek at the door.

"Yes, I'm okay with that"

Immediately she looks at Stella, 'Luciano is standing in front of the door' she tells her through sign language at the same time she replies to her question.

"How long was I out?" asked Stella, while Skylar sign 'he's eavesdropping so let's pretend we didn't know anything.

"Not that long, how are you feeling now?" asked Skylar, 'He is sniffing around so we need to be extra careful' she quickly adds by using the hand sign again and Stella nod her head plus give her the thumb up while she moves over towards her bed.

"Better I guess and can we go home now?"

"Not yet, babe, I need to get you discharged first and the penthouse needed to get clean Lia, so what about tomorrow we go home hmm, let's go to a nearby hotel and crash there for the night or better yet let's have a slumber party at papa's house,".

"Is the penthouse that bad? Did I trash that place that bad until I got injured?"

Stella asked in her fake innocent tone knowing that Luciano is nearby listening to them.

"Yes, you get wasted and trash the whole place including your laptop,"

"Damn,"

All of their actions went into the drain as Luciano was standing there hidden while shaking his head and smirking at their small play but as a busy body eavesdropping on people, he keeps his silence and continues to do so.

"What about Marius? Where is he?"

Stella is truly concerned about her son as he didn't see him anyway.

"He's with Isla at papa's house".

"That's good, now get me discharged. I can't stand being away from my son"

"Fine. Fine"

Skylar said as she stands up head out of the room. A couple of minutes later she could hear a series of knocking before the door was thrust open entered the nurse. She walks over to her and gently pulls out the IV and other things that were attached to Stella's chest.

"Madam, I'm here to tell you that you can be discharged and head back home"

"Who discharge me?"

Stella asked as she was confused by the fact that Skylar just went out a couple of seconds before the nurse come knocking on her door.

"Your husband mam and you are good to go,"

The nurse smiles while saying in a caring tone as she pushes the machines to the side and unhooked everything orderly before the nurse walks out of the room.

'Luciano? why is he spluttering nonsense to other people?'

Before she could think another word Luciano enters the room. Looking down at a fake sleeping Stella, he smiles softly and shakes his head before he head over to the closet and grabs his bag then he exits the room.

'God! That was close. My heart was beating like crazy'

Stella opens her right eye peeking around. In a slightly awkward situation with Skylar who rushed in she cock her head.

"The fuck are you doing?"

"Ahem, nothing,"

"Anyway, you ready?"

"Ready for?"

"Get home. You have already been discharged by your husband so chop-chop"

"Ahh, okay. I got it, yes. Let's go home"

Stella get up from her bed and headed over to the bathroom but was stopped by Skylar as she said, "Lia, you forget your clothes," she exhales and shakes her head before pinching her nose bridge then proceeded to take her seat on the provided sofa.

Stella scoffed at her, "Not forget but intentionally, I need to pee first then change. Dumbass" trying to cover her own embarrassment then quickly head over to the toilet.

After finishing her mini business she gets out of the toilet and heads over to her bed where her clothes were laid out beautifully. While she scan her clothes she asked,

"You forget my underwear you dumbass,".

"And my bra"

Stella, she looks at her best friend who was grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Fuck Lucian till forget to bring my stuff aren't you"

Stella adds while one hand on her hips and the other on her clothes as she looks at her best friend who was looking elsewhere but in her direction.