Human CCTV

Like a true family situation, their morning breakfast ended with a peal of laughter and a positive vibe while all five of them lounged in the living room.

Then out of nowhere, Stella look at Luciano and asked, "Can you keep an eye on Marius for a bit while I talk to Skylar?" as both brothers stop talking about their business.

"Sure amore mio (my love)"

Luciano nonchalantly said which earns him a suspicious glare from Stella before she grabs Skylar and pull her up, "You come with me" dragging her to their room.

Upon reaching her bedroom, Skylar quickly asked, "What's wrong?" as she notices Stella's attitude.

"Mikhail is back, his face hit our hit list,"

"How? That's impossible though" said Skylar as she looks at Stella in confusion.

"How long did you not look at our system?"

"After our graduation, I stopped looking at that thing cause I was with Lucian almost 24/7 and he was monitoring me like a freaking CCTV,"

Loving yet annoyed at the attention that she gains from her boyfriend.

"What the hell Skylar? We need to get away for a while from those brothers, I'm telling you now, well my guts are telling me that the Maranzano's brother is catching on about us"

"I know but we can't, not with this current situation and their current suspects arising surround us. We can't just hide or else they both will knock down the wall or fortress to find us and nothing will stop that"

"Pfft, that high confident about your man huh,"

"I've seen it first hand Lia," said Skylar as she rolls her eyes while folding her arms.

"Whatever, anyway when are you going to go back to our office and check on the rest of our colleagues?"

"Hey, it's your turn to go and not lazying around with your husband,"

Skylar playfully said as she walks out of the room and headed over to the living room. Immediately both brothers look at her and Luciano asked, "Where's Stella?".

"She's going to the office for a bit,"

Skylar insouciant said as she looks at Marius happily playing around in his walker going everywhere, pushing himself.

"That woman" murmur Luciano lowly as he stands up and walks towards Stella's room, close the door and head over to the walk-in closet in which he leans.

"I heard that you are going to your office?"

"The hell,"

Stella startles slightly as she turns around startled by the sudden question which she replies, "Oh, yea" as she looks at Luciano airy unconcern as she continues to use her jeans.

"You know that people are after you and yet you act as if nothing happen,"

Luciano said in his flat, unemotional voice while looking at Stella who slowly dresses up.

"Yea, yea. I know, just don't care much about that as long as my family is safe and sound then I'm okay plus we need money to buy stuff and pay for the bills"

Stella continues to get dressed and unbuttons her shirt leaving her chest area exposed slightly as she pulls her drawer full of jewellers.

Luciano silently enters the closet, unzips his luggage and pulls out a similar outfit as Stella which is skinny black jeans and a white button shirt. He then quickly wears his outfit while ignoring Stella's stare and glare as she continues to do her ponytail hairstyle.

"You are not coming,"

Stella in a composed manner said as she grabs her car keys and walks out of the closet together with Luciano who ignore her words as they both were walking toward the lift, Luciano curiously asked,

"Where are you two going?"

"Me office, him hell,"

Stella stopped in the middle of the room while pointing at herself first before she does the same at Luciano and at that moment, Marius happily pushed himself over towards them.

"Baby, mummy will come back as soon as possible okay my love? Do play with Aunty Skylar and Uncle Lucian"

"Daddy too okay baby boy,"

Luciano said as he closes his distance between them while Stella picks Marius up to hug him. Marius then giggles cutely and happily as he loves the attention that was given to him by two of the most important person in his world.

"Aren't they look like a married couple?"

Lucian murmured lowly towards Skylar who was busy recording the whole thing with her phone which she add,

"Yes, a married couple who will go to work together while leaving their son to us to babysit"

"And Stella continues denying those facts"

"But she's secretly liking this whole situation that they have,"

Skylar keeps up with Lucian while they both smile and smirk at them. Their small comment by the side didn't go unnoticed by the both of them as Stella places Marius on her hip and scolds Lucian together with Skylar who flashes their innocent smile.

"You two seriously, don't have any better thing to do?"

"Other than disturb us and be our human CCTV?"

Luciano continues Stella's sentence while sticking closely to Stella. Meanwhile, Stella look at them both in a suspicious manner, "Speaking of CCTV, who the both of you sent this thing to?".

"No one,"

Skylar quickly close her phone while Lucian mirrored her action. Stella raises her eyebrow and then quickly hands over Marius to Luciano.

"No one? Here carry him for a bit"

Luciano quickly and softly picks Marius up and into his arm while Stella takes a quick and long stride towards them both who was startled at the sudden action but remain calm as they try to protect their phone while being tickled.

Meanwhile, Luciano shakes his head slightly towards the three of them before he kisses Marius and then puts him back into his walker as he walks over to Stella.

"Stell stop. I know who they're and have been sending those clips and pictures too" Luciano said in a cool and calm manner which caught all of the attention and cease her attack before he add,

"They sent them to our family"

"Not a big deal, I was thinking about the same, no more like I know who, but the devil in me wants to tickle them a little"

Stella straightens herself up, turns around walks away from their heads over to the lift but not before kissing Marius' head first then continues walking towards the lift. As the lift dinged, she turn to look at them and inform, "Bye and take good care of Marius," then enters the lift together with Lucino.

Like a dramatic scene, the lift closed but not before they could hear Skylar say, "Bye love bird," as she waves at them.

Upon reaching the VVIP parking lot, Luciano who was holding onto Stella's hand guides her to his car instead of her own car.

Along the way to Stella's office, both Stella and Luciano were talking normally catching up at the same time gaining information, some were told truthfully while some aren't as both of them sizing while digging information without cutting throats.

As slippery as a snake, Stella could curve out and picture who is Luciano really is with the information that she digs meanwhile Luciano only knows what Stella wants him to know in which she manages to twist some facts and information to how she wanted him to remember.