Idiots should shut up

After making Peter hide in his hoodie, Tony took them to the Avenger's Museum.

"Alright, do whatever, just don't break anything!" Tony announced, looking bored.

Everyone ran off to explore this Nerd Haven. Peter walked off alone to look and the two exhibits he loved the most; his (well, Spiderman's, but who cares) and Wanda's. He stood there, staring at her face, caught mid - laugh.

"Good choice." A voice said.

He grabbed her hand; he already knew who it was. The accent was a giveaway.

Wanda smiled, and squeezed his hand before giving him a light kiss on the cheek. Peter smiled and groaned at the same time.

"This is part of Nat's plan, right?"

"Yep, sorry love." She seized him and pulled him in, using her magic to bring her hood down. Shouts of IT'S SCARLET WITCH! and why is she kissing Penis Parker?! (yeah... that one was Flash) spread around the room.

Unfortunately for Flash, Wanda had heard his comment.

"What did you just say about my boyfriend?" She demanded, pulling away from Peter but holding his hand. Peter groaned, and held her back.

"Wanda, ignore him, please." Peter begged. Her eyes stopped glowing red, and she turned to her boyfriend of 3 months.

"Why does that hot chick date Penis anyway, especially when she could have me!" Flash muttered, showing off again.

This dig at Peter and description of her made Wanda see red. Peter knew what would happen, but he couldn't stop it. Wanda swung round and punched Flash square in the face, causing him to break his nose.

Wanda stood over him, glowering.

"Maybe he's not as weak as you think. Plus, he treats me like an actual person whereas you treat me like a plaything, you idiot. So you can shut the hell up."

She spun, kissed Peter on the cheek one last time and used her powers to fly away.

Peter smiled. Although she had just revealed their relationship, at least she had kissed him.

And the trip was worth seeing Flash's face.

Hi readers!

I apologise for the short chapter, I have loads of work to do >:-( -_-