INTRO.

taekook. the number one most talked about couple in the entirety of the internet. one a model, the other a singer, two sons and a daughter together. they're korea's "it" couple, and everyone loves them — everyone wanted to be them because they were so perfect. until it all fell apart.

jeongguk was the one who broke it off, so they split and went their separate ways. the kids stayed with taehyung, and jeongguk moved in with his girlfriend. taehyung took a break from modelling and started a youtube channel for him and his kids, they enjoy spending the time with tae and including themselves in his videos.

but when soobin comes to tae and tells him he got his girlfriend pregnant, everything seemed to crumble for taehyung once again. and the only thing he can think of doing, is calling jeongguk.

|
|
|
|

WARNINGS

## this book contains :
# adult language
# sexual content
# some scenes of abuse (physical and mental)
# unstable relationships
# angsty ass scenes
# alcohol and cigarette abuse

if you are uncomfortable with anything listed above, please click away from this story now. block, do not report.

|
|
|
|

hello ! this story layout will be more formally written then my other stories. i was thinking of doing a snapchat au for the threequel but the more i thought about it, the more i decided against it since i left a lot of plot holes in my other books, such as "S" (who i in all honesty forgot who it was supposed to be💀) and i feel like i needed to do a book based on taekook and their relationship. i have changed it up a lot and i hope this book does as well as my other two. i really liked the idea of this so i just hope this doesn't flop and i hope you guys don't hate it. :)

— the story will have slow updates most probably and i'm only posting the characters and the introduction then a prologue and if it gets hyped up then i'll update more often and as quickly as possible. ly all <3